Who is thankful today?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Nikki_E
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 19

Who is thankful today?

Post by Nikki_E »

I am thankful for my husband, my family and friends, and my cat and dog.
Tuesday
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 49

Who is thankful today?

Post by Tuesday »

I am thankful for life ... There are many ups and downs and I am thankful for who I am today and how I handle things. My mother tought me to choose my battles and I do. I don't waste time on things that are petty. I don't like to argue. I like to be likeable. I'm thankful for my son he's the best gift I have ever been given and I am thankful that I am here to guide him and teach him right from wrong. Be here for his ups and downs too. I do love life, I may not be rich and have to work 50hrs a week but I am able to work. I am thankful to be a Mother, Daughter, Fiance, Sister, Aunt, Granddaughter, Neice, Best friend and woman!
MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 139

Who is thankful today?

Post by MOM2SNOX »

I'm thankful every day!
bearlady
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 1

Who is thankful today?

Post by bearlady »

1. I am thankful that God chose to send His wonderful Son as our Savior, so that I can one day join them in Heaven. 2. I am thankful that my dh is a Christian and will be with me for eternity in Heaven.3. I am thankful that my ds, Brandon, accepted Christ as his savior.4. I am thankful that God knew better and sent me Jackson when I wanted to quit at one child. 5. I am thankful for my best friend in high school who set up for a blind date on Oct. 23, 1987. I would have never met my dh.6. I am thankful for my wonderful inlaws. You just can't get any better.7. I am thankful for all that God has put in my path. Even the hard times. They always seem to make me stronger and shine a little brighter after they are over. 8. I am thank to work for the greatest company in the world and for the greatest CEO in the world. Build-A-Bear Workshop, CEO Maxine Clark.9. I am thankful that everytime I look into my boy's faces and eyes I only see the best of my dh and me. 10. I am thankful for this mb and every lady on it. Everyone of us in our own way contributes to this wonderful creation.
When you are going through hell, keep going. - Sir Winston Churchill
Scrapaway
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 76

Who is thankful today?

Post by Scrapaway »

I'm thankful that I don't know what is going on with this site. For once my ignorence is paying off. 
Darcy
Life may not be the party we hoped for but while we're here, we should dance.
Secret Santa
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 1

Who is thankful today?

Post by Secret Santa »

I am thankful for all of the ladies here, whose individuality is important to the diversity of the board.
CougFan
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 112

Who is thankful today?

Post by CougFan »

I am thankful, as usual, for the faithfulness of my mil.  she is there for me whenever I need her help while I'm in school.  if she's tired or sick, she'll hide it in order to support me and my schooling.  I am so thankful for her!
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 185

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I'm thankful for a friend I met on a widow's discussion board.  He and I were widowed at about the same time and formed a close bond - we consider ourselves siblings of sorts.   Christian - although Iknow you'll never see this - Thank you for always coming up with some calmness, hugs and a good laugh (and NO! YOu cannot have a video!)
Scrapaway
Cherry Garcia

Who is thankful today?

Post by Scrapaway »

Today I am thankful I am not in jail.  (Like my youngest daughter is.) That my drug of choice is food not meth.
Darcy
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I'm grateful for a decent night's sleep last night.  Not great - but decent and that's good enough right now
Tuesday
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 49

Who is thankful today?

Post by Tuesday »

I'm thankful that I have a job ... dont wanna be here!! LOL but thankful that I can work
Scrapaway
Cherry Garcia

Who is thankful today?

Post by Scrapaway »

Today I am greatful for my life.  It's not as bad as some, and it's not as good as some, but it's mine.
Darcy
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

A good working environment.Oh, I get bored now and again, but for the most part, I love what I do.
asset
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 156

Who is thankful today?

Post by asset »

I am thankful that the dentist can get me in for a crown today, a filling fell out on Friday (after having my teeth cleaned)- & it is a front tooth- as much as I don't want to sit in a dds chair for an hour (so very UNcomfy) at least it is getting done now, instead of when I am recovering fron a C section!
~Tessa

I'm not saying forget what you lost
I suppose there's a purpose in pain
What we make of ourselves has a cost
And it's paid every time we take hold of the reins
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I'm thankful when old friends keep in touch.    I got to talk to someone who moved from Vermont to Alaska about 24 years ago.   Our kids were the same ages and used to play together.   Our paths have gone in such different directions - but we still stay in touch.  Once in a while and email, other times a note or a call.  
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2341

Who is thankful today?

Post by Art_Teacher »

I'm thankful that I am done with the third of three epidural cortisone shots, and that my back is finally getting better!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

It's that time of year again. But it shouldn't have to wait until a particular time of year.Anyway, I had some good news about a friend's wife.  Although she is going for a biopsy, they don't believe she has breast cancer.  (His first wife died of cancer and Dave was a basket case) 
CougFan
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 112

Who is thankful today?

Post by CougFan »

you're right -- we should NEVER wait until Thanksgiving to be thankful...I am thankful that after a battle with the school district (long story), my niece will be able to play in tonight's soccer tournament!(she was suspended at homecoming for drinking--they said they smelled alcohol on her breath -- but her blood tests came back negative.  they suspended her for 5 days, and told her that she couldn't play in the finals.  she is a senior, and is a top soccer player.  she has worked hard since she was very little, and these finals are the last ones she will likely play in.  the blood tests weren't enough to turn over their decision.  in fact, they wanted to keep her suspended for another week.  they found out that there are no rules regulating this, and started to make some just for her.  totally ridiculous.).    anyway -- we just found out that she can play.  the game is tonight, so it was cutting it very close.
lisalyn
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 75

Who is thankful today?

Post by lisalyn »

I am very thankful for my family, friends, life, health, food, and a warm place to call home.
scrapmomma02
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 66

Who is thankful today?

Post by scrapmomma02 »

I am thankful to have my home after hurricane wilma, my son, my family, my job and my wonderful boyfriend/best friend
TIA

Return to “General Talk”