Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

jessinmich

Sweet Cherry Pie

coscrapper/mail fraud link
Here is the link to file a mail fraud against Coscrapper if anyone is interested. https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/form ... nt.aspxI'm not sure what will happen but i'm really hoping I get my swaps! AS with many of you, i spent a lot of money and time and am very ticked about not getting anything back. I have her address if you need it.

shanierae

Cherry Bomb

btt

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

that's one reason i just don't swap with newer hostesses because sadly i've been burned a couple of times. I really hope that nothing bad has happened to penny but at this point it looks like she may have taken off. I hope that's not true, i just love her work and she was always so nice.

jmwtlw

Sweet Cherry Pie

You know, I am in two spots with her and I think I will pass on filing charges.  What does a pound of flesh get you?  It ain't gonna get the swap back.
Tonya 

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I don't think filing is going to help since we've had many try to track her down - including those with special abilities thru their jobs.  I wish it would help.Good luck to you.Jenna

Cherry Jubilee

I honestly think that something horrible has happened to her that has prevented her from sending out the swaps and/or posting updates.

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I'm in a spot to agree with you.  My sister works for the police and has access to records and can't get her info anywhere...Jenna

mamma2allboyz

Cherry Cola

I too think something horrible if not tragic has happened to her.  I just dont think she would do this, I also had people try to find info out and its seriously like she dropped off the face of the earth.  I just pray that wherever she is that shes safe and sound and nothing terrible has happened, reguardless of what has happended with the swaps while it stinks, I only hope that shes ok and so is her little girl.  I just feel in my heart knowing Penny she wouldnt do this without good reason she just has too much class.   I know she hadnt felt well either that is another reason why I am concerned.Hugs
Jennifer Mom of Four Boys

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

well i had called her 2 local hospitals and they hadn't admitted anyone by that name, and i tried a few other people with the same last name but they weren't related so? i'm still hoping she comes back and that she just had a little minor setback or something

shanierae

Cherry Bomb

I really agree, something bad has happened and I think I said before maybe she just had to disapear. I really don't think it's like her to take off with everyones stuff. She was posting updates and taking angel spots and was in good communication. Then in June she started becoming more scarce, something prolly started around that time in her life. I have gone back and forth on this and I have so much invested here I don't know what to do.

twinsmom1

Cherry Cola

I know someone had said that they checked the hospitals.  If she was admitted under confidential, they are not allowed to tell you if she was there.  If something was going on and she was being hurt by her SO, then she may have gone to the hospital under a confidential name or status.  Also, if she had to go somewhere else to get away from some sort of danger or something, then I could see where she would not want to mail anything.  I hope she is OK.

No1Mommy

Cherry Cola

Wasn't she having a hard time with her SO?This really has me worried.  This just is not like Penny.  Like someone said here, she had too much class to just walk off.  I would really, really be surpriesed if that was the case.  But I also understand the frustration everyone has with late or missing swaps....it has become such a regular occurence around here...that we don't know which to sort out as stealing or something tragic has happened.

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

I have some additional info that may help, as I do collections for a living and have run another search for her.  Since I don't know Penny, I don't want to be the one contacting her.  PM me if you would like the new info I have found. If she is in trouble w/SO, I don't want to post anything further here.
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

ctaylor0312

Cherry Bing

What does "SO" stand for?

twinsmom1

Cherry Cola

significant other.  like a boyfriend.  someone in a relationship that is not a married partner.

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

Significant other

Return to “Swap Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee