so how was

Moderator: ACOT Employee

TheFiberLady
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 266

so how was

Post by TheFiberLady »

everyone's christmas? we spent it in the emergency room with my husbands' broken back...niiice lol.
scrapbelle
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 51

so how was

Post by scrapbelle »

Oh no!  What happened?  Is he okay?We hiked Diamondhead yesterday.  It was great!!  Tomorrow we are going to the beach for the day....after we exchange a few things that are wrong size and/or don't work.
deerewife
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 483

so how was

Post by deerewife »

Ours was pretty good.  The girls are happy - a little spoiled, but happy.I feel for you = I did the emergency room thing last year with my dad - not a fun way to spend Christmas.Jenna
jmwtlw
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 21

so how was

Post by jmwtlw »

Our emergency trip is usually jan 1.  LOL our christmas was pretty good.  Tomorrow will be my christmas.  The new Angel Company Catalog should be in my hands so I can figure out what to buy for the year!Tonya 
TheFiberLady
Chatty Cherry

so how was

Post by TheFiberLady »

he had a little thing with his snowmobile and landed wrong coming off a snowdrift, and compressed and fractured the L1 & L2 vertebrae...it's not a great situation
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2390

so how was

Post by Art_Teacher »

Pretty good!  Wendy, I hope hubby heals quickly!  The pain is probably even worse, knowing he was being stupid. 
Charliesangel
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 10

so how was

Post by Charliesangel »

Having a dh is just like having a child.  I always say I'm a single parent of 5.....Christmas here was good.  Hope your dh gets better soon!!!!
TheFiberLady
Chatty Cherry

so how was

Post by TheFiberLady »

ya he's kicking himself in the a$$ seeing as we were supposed to leave tommorrow for michigan for 5 days of snowmobiling.
Miss Daisy-NC
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 58

so how was

Post by Miss Daisy-NC »

Had a nice Christmas...hope hubby feels better soon

Return to “Swap Talk”