We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

NEW***Periphery Basic Grey swap PAST DUE***
This is a GENERIC themed swap thanks!This swap will be due to me by Christmas Please send your items in early enough to make the deadline though, please let me know where you are on your items when it gets close to the due date if i havn't heard from you... I WANT TO SEND THIS OUT NO LATER THAN the second week in January. I will be on vacation from school over the holidays so that is the best time for me to sort.  as long as you respond to pm's you are good..I will send reminders...please keep in touch...communication  and timeliness is key to awesome stressfree swaps!The Postage on this will be $4.60 priority mailif you have more than 1 spot please send sufficient enough extra to cover the postage of the swaps...the further you live from wisconsin the more it is. you can look it up on www.usps.com just look up the 2nd ounce.  ..thanks chicas!You MUST send a 13x13 inch baggie or larger (big enough to fit 12x12 paper) to put your swaps in, I cannot supply them or get them please don't send money to cover a bag...please just send the bag... Since we had such great success with the last swap I will keep the rules the same:RULES:1. You can only sign up if you have current (caught up) status in swaps...I love all of you but it really helps with lateness.  If you really want nt hurry up and catch up and let me know.2. You must contain the basic grey paper on any handmade item, with an exception of die cuts. (no scanned and printed paper)3. You can only use bazzill brand cardstock on your items unless it is ok'd through me first...I prefer heavier style cardstock without the white core...4. I ask that you pour your heart into your work and this swap will be very successful.5. Last but not least...HAVE FUN!!!!6. Oops forgot to mention postage and a baggie lol..I have put the particulars next to each spot in the swap so it will be less confusing for anyone...listed by each item is the minimum of what each item requires...thanks  i'm sure you will do an awesome job! PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS, ALL ITEMS MUST CONTAIN THE PAPERS FROM THIS LINE UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. There are 12 players in this swap.You may only use the 5 listed papers below from this line (so that it matches) 1.  1piece basic grey  paper pp- Scrapbelle2.   1piece basic grey  paper per person- Mom2Bri  3. 1piece basic grey paper pp- Miss Daisy-NC .....4 Large tag 1pp...must be embellished at least 3 times and must contain the Basic Grey paper on itTwinsmom15. Journal box 1pp...must be matted and must be embellished at least 3 times..must contain basic grey  paper on it somewheredeerewife 6. Photomat 1pp...must be matted and must be embellished at least 3 times..must contain Basic Grey paper on it somewheremommy2bean no postage or baggie7.  10 sm primas + (10 brads or bling for the centers) or 7 medium primas + ( 7 brads or bling for the centers)2manydies8. Border 1pp- must be matted and must be embellished at least 3 times..must contain basic grey paper on it..must be at least 8 inches long in length twinsmom1      9. Large embellished file folder or large library pocket with card 1pp- must be embellished at least 3 times..must contain basic grey  paper on it somewhere Judybob110. Surprise- must be embellished 4 times and must use the basic grey paper somewhere on it...it must be handmade. shanierae 11. Frame- must be embellished 4 times and must use the basic grey paper somewhere on it.TheFiberLady 12. Fibers or Ribbon 4-5 yds pp- TheFiberLady  ACCEPTABLE EMBELLISHMENTS: IF YOU THINK OF MORE TO ADD LET ME KNOW AND I'LL ADD THEM TO THE LIST THANKS!!!1.eyelets, brads, buttons, fibers, jewels, bling, rubber stamping, inking, heat embossing, metal embellishments, tags, tabs, die cuts, punches, bottle caps,  beads, wire, punches, paper piecing, embossed metal, stitching, Magic Mesh, charms, serendipity work, fancy, patterened or grosgrain ribbon, glass tiles, bubbles, clips, etc. Almost anything except but please no stickersPlease post the pics of your items to this thread so everyone can get more ideas on how to do their item if needed.    and let any newbies know what is expected. Also, if you are unsure what "embellished" is, just ask. If you would like to see some pics of some of the spots just ask and i will find a pic for you for ideas. Don't forget to be proud of your work and label the backside with your name! Most importantly....Have fun with this, get creative!  This altogether should be an awesome swap!!!!Thanks girls!wendy 

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

btt

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

I'll do photo mounts

Miss Daisy-NC

Cherry Garcia

Put me down for spot # 4 pattern paper

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

Thanks girls! got ya

doxies

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'll take primas!

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Journal boxes please :)jenna

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

any more takers?

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

b

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

btt

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

b

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

btt

Mom2Bri

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Wendy I'd like the Bordeaux paper if it's not taken yet.
Teresa --"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace."
http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... linkie.gif

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

5 more spots left

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

btt

twinsmom1

Cherry Cola

borders--I have this paper at home here!!

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

btt to show received items

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

btt

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

btt