Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

**PAST DUE!!** Reminisce Swaps Due 12/30/07
Due December 30, 2007This swap will be due no later than December 30th, 2007...if everything comes in earlier, I will mail everything earlier ***Thank you for letting me borrow the instructions/wording***Please read all INSTRUCTIONS carefully, I ask this only because when directions are followed we have some amazing swaps in the end. I personally see a major difference when directions are not taken seriously, I know this is all in good fun, however we want these items to be something we get in return that we will use.  There are some extremely talented people on this board and I love everyones work, all I ask is that we make this our "best" work. This swap I will only allow BAZZILL cardstock to be used, please do not sign up for spots if you dont plan on using these items. Please follow directions on all items, when it says embellish item please no less than 2 Embellishments per item. Postage for this swap will be $4.60 if you have more than 1 spot please 2 spots ad an additional $2 and 3 Spots make a flat rate of $9.15. (taken from the master swap list)just some reminders so it's easier on the hostesses and you get your right stuff back including the whole swap1. write your screename on baggie , and your real name and addy this will help in the mailing process and sorting process and you will receive your right  baggie back2. make sure you send the correct postage...and no metered (with the date postage)...this will insure faster delivery...and less confusion...OR if you want to paypal me your shipping costs I can PM you my paypal address3. Please include an address label with your swappy items so the hostess can slap that on your box or baggie , it will go out faster if the hostess doesn't have to look up and write out a bunch of address labels.SWAP ONE- halloweenCLOSED..thank you :) 1. patterned paper (1pp) top left- mommy2bean2 patterned paper (1pp) top right- simmons873. Bazzill Cardstock (1pp)- lindaone (black)4. Bazzill Cardstock (1pp)- charliesangel (orange)5. journaling box (from the line, 2pp)-  mommy2bean6. embellished tag (1 large or 2 small pp)- scrapchick727. border-8. embellished file folder (1 larger or 2 small pp)- shanierae9. bling - jsilva10. brads (no silver or gold) 10pp - marygrimm11. ribb0n (1 yard pp) - Niki (thank you!)12. other altered item- luvdrewwww13. surprise - stmphapy14. stickers from the line (5pp) - NorthernBratSWAP TWO - Surf ShopCLOSED  1. patterned paper (1pp) top left- CarJohn...postal2 patterned paper (1pp) top right- CarJohn...postal3. Bazzill Cardstock (1pp)- mommy2bean...got white4. Bazzill Cardstock (1pp)-armywife95.....thank you!!.........postal5. journaling box- twinsmom16. embellished tag (1 large or 2 small pp)- mommy2bean7. border- stmphapy8. embellished file folder (1 larger or 2 small pp)- scrapchick729. bling -jsilva10. brads (no silver or gold) 10pp - 2manydies11. ribb0n (1 yard pp) - simmons87 (thank you!)12. other altered item-luvdrewwww13. surprise - Niki (thank you)14. stickers from the line (5pp) - buggySWAP THREE - WILD THINGSCLOSED 1. patterned paper (1pp) top left- CarJohn....postal from ACOT2 patterned paper (1pp) top right-simmons873. Bazzill Cardstock (1pp)- judykins4. Bazzill Cardstock (1pp)-mommy2bean...will get black5. journaling box- mommy2bean6. embellished tag (1 large or 2 small pp)-scrapchick727. border- twinsmom18. embellished file folder (1 larger or 2 small pp)- stmphapy9. bling - ArmyWife95........postal10. brads (no silver or gold) 10pp - stampomaticma11. ribb0n (1 yard pp) - simmons87 (thank you!)12. other altered item-luvdrewwww13. surprise - Niki (thank you!)14. stickers from the line (5pp) - buggySWAP FOUR - AUTUMNCLOSED 1. patterned paper (1pp) top left-simmons872 patterned paper (1pp) top right- CarJohn......postal from ACOT3. Bazzill Cardstock (1pp)-mommy2bean...will get a green color4. Bazzill Cardstock (1pp)- mommy2bean...got java5. journaling box- mommy2bean6. embellished tag (1 large or 2 small pp)- stmphapy7. border- twinsmom18. embellished file folder (1 larger or 2 small pp)- scrapchick729. bling - ArmyWife95........postal10. brads (no silver or gold) 10pp - marygrimm11. ribb0n (1 yard pp) - simmons87 (thank you)12. other altered item-luvdrewwww13. surprise - Niki (thank you!)14. stickers from the line (5pp) - buggy 

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

btt

doxies

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'll take brad sin surf shop!

JulieP

Cherry Tart

OOPS..  Borders on the halloween one, I didn't see you had a bunch more.  :)

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

thank you Denise :)

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

thank you Julie :)

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

btt

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Put me down for the stickers from that line in the Halloween one.  thanks.

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

thank you :)

jsilva

Cherry Cropper

this is postal did you get ?

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

anyone??I am going to take out two paper spots with this swap to hopefully get it filled up a bit quicker.

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

ok, now each on is at 14 spots, if you have already sent you stuff, I will reimburse you the extras, or let me know if you just want them shipped back with your swap.

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

btt

shanierae

Cherry Bomb

I have a couple pieces of the halloween spidey paper and could do the folders for you. LMK if you still need help. Shanierae

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

thank you Julie and Niki for angeling a few spots. Thank you also Shanierae for taking a spot. 

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

btt

stmphapy

Cherry Tart

I'll take the following spots if still available:Swap 2 - Surf Shop = - BorderSwap3 - Wild Things = Embellished File FolderSwap4 - Autumn = Embellished TagThanks, Linda

stmphapy

Cherry Tart

Ooops, left out Swap 1 - Halloween  I'll take journaling box if still available.Thanks,Linda

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

Welcome aboard Linda :)

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

btt

Return to “Swap Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee