ALL Shipped (but 1) Travel, Halloween and Party Swaps - Due

Moderator: ACOT Employee

deerewife
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 483

Post by deerewife »

SPOTS in eachTRAVEL - 12PARTY - 15HALLOWEEN - 16I am trying to get ahold of Penny to see if the items sent to her can be forwarded on to me.  Hopefully we will hear something soon.JennaI'm going to attempt to recreate these.  Please post if you mailed to Penny or if you'd like to keep your spot and mail to me.  If you want to drop, it's understood, but please let me know.  This will be due 11/30/07.  Same rules apply.Cloud Nine Travel - CLOSED - 12 spotscoordinating cardstock colors:
javelina, tide pool, lily pond, pollen, typhoon, 1 pattern paper ( 1pp)  - Simmons87 - Going Places 11/19 - with postage2 pattern paper ( 1 pp) - deerewife3. pattern paper (1 pp) ctaylor0312 - travel chitchat Received 11/29 with postage4 brads 10 pp (no silver/gold)  - Fiberlady - received 11/28 w/postage5 buttons, primas , jewels, and/orother (at least 50 cents pp) - twinsmom1 6 ribbon 1 yd pp  (grossgrain  or better quality) - 2manydies - Received - will paypal postagePostal  7 other altered item - Niki8 embellished tag (1 pp)  Marygrimm Received w/postage9 embellished topper with "Travel", "Vacation" or other appropriate saying 1 pp-  Carrie1203 - sent to twinsmom110 embellished journal box 1 pp - DeerewifePostal 11 surprise - Mamma2allboyz - received w/postage 12 embellished luggage tag 1 pp- ctaylor0317 Received 11/29 w/postage  Sent to Penny 15 paper piecing, stamps, other-jsilva  Heidi Grace Party - CLOSED- total filled spots - 15coordinating cardstock colors:
Evening surf, pauly-poo, vibrant blue, tink pink, piglet, candlelight, Fussy1 pattern paper ( 1pp)  - Simmons87 - gifts2 pattern paper ( 1 pp) - DN in MN - stack - received w/postage3. pattern paper (1 pp) - Deerewife4. cardstock (1pp) (matches and let us know what that is.)  jksergi 5. brads 10 pp (no silver/gold)  - scrapaway - RAK by twinsmom6. buttons, primas , jewels, bling and/or other (at least 50 cents pp) - twinsmom17. ribbon 1 yd pp (no plain, grossgrain or good quality) - armywife95 received w/postage8 Embellished squares (3-4pp) Twinsmom19embellished tag (1 pp)  marygrimm Received w/postage10embellished topper with "Party", "Celebrate" or other appropriate saying or blank 1 pp-  Carrie1203 sent to twinsmom111embellished journal box 1 pp - Deerewife 12 buttons, primas , jewels, bling and/or other (at least 50 cents pp) (not to duplicate #6) - 2manydies  will paypal postage13 surprise - Mamma2allboyz Received w/postagePostal 14 embellished luggage tag 1 pp-NIKI15 paper piecing or other- jsilva - rak by twinsmom1 Heidi Grace Halloween:  CLOSED - total filled spots - 16Coordinating cardstock colors:
papaya, cheddar, blackbird, marigold, squash, guacamole1 pattern paper ( 1pp)  - Simmons87 - boots2 pattern paper ( 1 pp)  DN in MN - decor stripes - received w/postage3. pattern paper (1 pp) - Deerewife4 cardstock (1pp) (a color that matches and let us know what that is.) - armywife95 Received w/postage5 brads 10 pp (no silver/gold)  - FiberLady - receive 11/28 w/postage6 buttons, primas , jewels, bling, spiders, other (at least 50 cents pp) - twinsmom1 7 ribbon 1 yd pp (Halloween patterned) - scrapalways3 Received w/postage8 embellished squares (3-4pp)- twinsmom19 embellished tag (1 pp)  (ink edges in black)- marygrimm Received w/postage10 embellished topper with "Halloween", "Boo" or other appropriate saying (ink edges in black) 1 pp-  Carrie1203 sent to twinsmom111 embellished journal box 1 pp (ink edges in black)- Deerewife 12 buttons, primas , jewels, bling and/or other (at least 50 cents pp) (not to duplicate #6) - 2manydies Received will paypal postage13 Halloween Surprise - jsilva - RAK by twinsmom1postal 14 embellished luggage tag 1 pp - Niki15 spooky paper piecing or other- smshop - received w/postage16 - Other altered item - Shanierae - 11/19 only 14 and NO postagePlease read all INSTRUCTIONS carefully, I ask this only because when directions are followed we have some amazing swaps in the end. I personally see a major difference when directions are not taken seriously, I know this is all in good fun, however we want these items to be something we get in return that we will use.  There are some extremely talented people on this board and I love everyones work, all I ask is that we make this our "best" work. This swap I will only allow BAZZILL or thick TEXTURED like Bazzill  cardstock to be used, please do not sign up for spots if you dont plan on using these items. Please follow directions on all items, when it says embellish item please no less than 2 Embellishments per item.  Please no scanned/copied paper - all must be original!Embellishment option :eyelets, brads, buttons, fibers, jewels, bling, rubber stamping, inking, heat embossing, metal embellishments, tags, tabs, die cuts, punches, bottle caps,  beads, wire, punches, paper piecing, embossed metal, stitching, Magic Mesh, charms, serendipity work, fancy, patterened or grosgrain ribbon, glass tiles, bubbles, clips, etc. Almost anything except if you are using stickers they need to be closely related or from this line..thanksPostage for this swap will be $4.65 if you have more than 1 spot please 2 spots add an additional $2 and 3 Spots make a flat rate of $8.95.  Please send large 2 gal size plastic bags for each group and mark all your items with your name.**Spots subjects to change.  Do not buy/make your items until this swap closes.   Thanks!Jenna 
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 82

Post by twinsmom1 »

jenna, I saw a post on another part of the board where carrie1203 was going to send the stuff to me.  If she does and you want to host this, I will send both her spots and mine to you.  I hope we can get this recreated.  Just in case, you may want to move the due date out a month.  It will give people more time to decide and get their stuff sent in.
mamma2allboyz
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 303

Post by mamma2allboyz »

If you host Jenna thats fine with me, I honestly hadnt made my spots because I wasnt sure of the status on this one.  I do have the paper that I ordered but for sure would need more time at this point, I dont think I can complete these this weekend.  Just let me know and I will mail them out to you on your set date.Thanks for stepping up and helping out I am sure everyone appreciates it.  I hate to waste the money on the paper because it was expensive, atleast the birthday line was that I got.Hugs 
Jennifer Mom of Four Boys
SMSHOP
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 6

Post by SMSHOP »

If it is really due November 30th, then I will send in my halloween spot, mine are completed, I just hate to think it will be another month or two before they are back.   It seems when we recreate the spots it takes awhile to get them back.  I am not trying to be crabby - and I applaud you for taking on the chore of getting this swap complete.Thanks!Susan
deerewife
Cherry Jubilee

Post by deerewife »

I'm going to stick with this date.  I think 30 days is enough seeing that this was really due next week.  If it's not enough - pm me and we'll see if we can work this out.  I'll add those that are definite to the list and we'll either fill the empty spots or drop the number of spots due.Jenna
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

Post by twinsmom1 »

I will go ahead and keep the spot in this one.  I will try to get my stuff in by the due date, the only thing is that I have not ben working and money is very tight and a little more time would allow me to get everything.  Let me see what I can come up with on my tight budget.  Thanks for keeping this one.
deerewife
Cherry Jubilee

Post by deerewife »

Melanie,I owe you a layout - so if you send the swap stuff, I'll cover some of the postage back to you and hold the layout til then.  Does that help some?Jenna
Scrapaway
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 76

Post by Scrapaway »

I mailed the brads out to Penny
Darcy
Life may not be the party we hoped for but while we're here, we should dance.
DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 446

Post by DN in MN »

I'll keep my spots for the party and halloween.   Send me your address so I can be ready to mail them to you :)
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

ArmyWife95
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 160

Post by ArmyWife95 »

I'd be happy to send my stuff to you!  PM me your addy pls!!
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

Post by twinsmom1 »

that would be fine.  I can RAK the brads for you Darcy.  I wouldn't want to see you burned on this one.  Put Darcy down for the brads that will be a RAK from me.
deerewife
Cherry Jubilee

Post by deerewife »

Updating - we have many open spots, but hopefully we can salvage a swap out of this.Jenna
mamma2allboyz
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 303

Post by mamma2allboyz »

Jenna I will keep my spots since I have the paper for this one and I can have them out to you in a few weeks for sure.Hugs 
Jennifer Mom of Four Boys
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

Post by twinsmom1 »

carolinagirl may be a flaker.  Haven't seen or heard from her and she flaked on one of my recent swaps.  you may want to angel that spot.  Just FYI.
shanierae
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 144

Post by shanierae »

You know Jenna, Since I don't have any other swaps pending with you I will have to back out because I can't afford postage for just one swap back and forth. It made sence for me to do it with Penny because she had a box going for me. Thanks for taking the initiative though that was very nice of you!BTW, I got your pm asking about this but I hadn't seen the thread yet and was very confused by it. So, that is why my reply reads the way it does!Thanks. 
Niki
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 142

Post by Niki »

JennaI will taketravel - altered itemparty - file folderhalloween- luggage tagBTW you might want to fix the thread...looks like each swap (the items) are listed twice it is kind of confusing..
Nicole
Image Image Image
Hearts0314
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 73

Post by Hearts0314 »

I've never joined a swap from here before.  How does it work?  Are there any open spots?  Thanks..
~*~ Marlene ~*~
deerewife
Cherry Jubilee

Post by deerewife »

Okay gals.  Updated.  We have some open spots in each swap and several spots that I haven't heard back from people.This is what I believe was sent to Penny - and I will try to get them from her.1.  Jsliva items for all 3 swaps2.  Judykins cardstock for Party and Halloween3.  Scrapaway brads for PartyIf there are others, please speak up!  You have until 10/30 to claim your spot or it will be offered up or removed.Thanks!Jenna
Hearts0314
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 73

Post by Hearts0314 »

twinsmom1 - Thanks for the info!Jenna - Thanks for the info!I'm going to have to pass.  I don't really need any travel or party items and I won't be scrapping my Halloween pictures for a loooong while. These swaps seem like a really great idea!  Its a great way to get a few of each item from the collection plus ready to use page sets.  I'm definitel keeping an eye out for any other swaps!Thanks..
~*~ Marlene ~*~
TheFiberLady
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 266

Post by TheFiberLady »

sorry i didn't read through the posts lol

Return to “Swap Talk”