New MM swap--Due June 1

Moderator: ACOT Employee

twinsmom1
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 82

New MM swap--Due June 1

Post by twinsmom1 »

Please read all INSTRUCTIONS carefully, I ask this only because when directions are followed we have some amazing swaps in the end. I personally see a major difference when directions are not taken seriously, I know this is all in good fun, however we want these items to be something we get in return that we will use.  There are some extremely talented people on this board and I love everyones work, all I ask is that we make this our "best" work. This swap I will only allow BAZZILL or TEXTURED like Bazzill  cardstock to be used, please do not sign up for spots if you dont plan on using these items. I am not trying to be picky but we are getting a lot of flimsy items in swaps, not due to the fault of swappers just that paper doesnt seem to hold up as well. Please dont think I am attacking anyone that is not the reasoning behind this. Please follow directions on all items, when it says embellish item please no less than 2 Embellishments per item. Postage for this swap will be $4.65 if you have more than 1 spot please 2 spots ad an additional $2 and 3 Spots make a flat rate of $8.95. I have noticed that postage on some things has gone over, while I dont mind helping cover it I simply cant continue to do so.THESE SWAPS ARE DUE June 1, 2008PLEASE FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS including the 2 gallon bags for each SWAP you are signed up for.  Please include $8.95 postage if you are in ALL SWAPS NO EXCEPTIONS!! Please include a self addressed return label, 2 gallon bag, what the items are for, swap name, due date, and the spot you have in it as well and number of players.  This is extremely helpful to hostesses when we sort so that we understand what swap it is for.  If POSTAGE is not included in your swap items your items WILL NOT BE MAILED back to you until postage is received.  These swap items will only be held for a short amount of time as well, after a month these items will be put up for payment to anyone willing to pay postage.  Please do not "hold your item" for the swap, SEND ALL SPOTS with the swap it makes it easier to sort so the hostess doesnt think she is short one.  Please DO NOT send partial amounts please send all items at once, getting paper is extremely difficult to keep track if its coming from several different places and in one's and two's.  If you have a paper spot and have it sent directly from the company that is fine, however dont forget to send your baggies and postage as well.  This can be easliy forgotten after a time period. PLEASE BAG all small items including, RIBBON, BRADS, BUTTONS, METAL ITEMS, DECOS, SLIDE MOUNTS, FLOSS BOBBINS, PRIMAS, BLING, anything that could get lost easily.If you need an ANGEL for any spot you sign up for please give all hostesses a FAIR amount of time ahead in order to find an angel for your spot.  This is only fair and causes less damage control when its close to the closing date.HERE WE GO GALS let the sign ups begin!!Elizabeth line               berry    Floral dot stripe1.  Patterned Paper Berry Charliesangel
2. Patterned Paper Dot stripe evilqueen3. patterned Paper Floral jinx0074.  Bazzill- 1pp michellekincaide5 Bazzill 1pp charliesangel6 Embellished Tag 1pp twinsmom1
7 Ribbon 1yd pp Grosgrain or better quality twinsmom1
8 Brads 10-12pp No plain silver or gold judykins
9 Border min 2x8 please leave plain 1pp
10 jewels/bling -hunters mom
11 Journal Box min 3x3 1pp
12 Prima Flowers min 6-8pp -scrapgram
13 altered item/Surprise- ctaylor0312
  Sophia Line   Diecut Floral         Foiled stripe      Flocked Leaves   Harlequin

Geofloral
    Floral1.  Patterned Paper harlequin jinx007
2. Patterned Paper floral michellekincaide
3. patterned Paper geofloral Charliesangel
4.  Bazzill- 1pp -evilqueen5 Bazzill 1pp charliesangel6 Embellished Tag 1pp twinsmom1
7 Ribbon 1yd pp Grosgrain or better quality twinsmom1
8 Brads 10-12pp No plain silver or gold judykins
9 Border min 2x8 please leave plain 1pp
10 jewels/bling -hunters mom
11 Journal Box min 3x3 1pp
12 Prima Flowers min 6-8pp -scrapgram
13. Altered Item/Surprise- 1pp ctaylor0312
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

New MM swap--Due June 1

Post by twinsmom1 »

I have made this a smaller swap and would like to see this one do well.  I have already received some of the paper and it is really nice and thick!!
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

New MM swap--Due June 1

Post by twinsmom1 »

btt
Charliesangel
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 10

New MM swap--Due June 1

Post by Charliesangel »

I hope this goes.  I just LOVE the papers
ctaylor0312
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 52

New MM swap--Due June 1

Post by ctaylor0312 »

altered items/surprise in both please. Sent you a pm too.
ImageImageImageImage
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

New MM swap--Due June 1

Post by twinsmom1 »

thanks ladies.  I will go and get matches for the paper tomorrow after I take my test.  I hope this works out.  The paper is really nice for this one and it will end up being great!
Charliesangel
Cherry Cola

New MM swap--Due June 1

Post by Charliesangel »

bumb
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

New MM swap--Due June 1

Post by twinsmom1 »

btt
evilqueen
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 555

New MM swap--Due June 1

Post by evilqueen »

BTT
HuntersMom
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 1

New MM swap--Due June 1

Post by HuntersMom »

Charliesangel
Cherry Cola

New MM swap--Due June 1

Post by Charliesangel »

ok I'll take another papers spot in both.  I really wnat to make this a go but it jsut doesn't seem to be filling
jinx007
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 3

New MM swap--Due June 1

Post by jinx007 »

OK call me a complete blonde but maybe i'm missing the actual WHAT to do in one of these swaps!! lol. I'm new to this site and have done plenty of swaps in other groups, but am confused here right now. :). Do you just pick one of the items and you'll send in a certain number of those items and then you'll get back one of each of the items or do you actually make something with th product you chose??
jinx007
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 3

New MM swap--Due June 1

Post by jinx007 »

Ok I'd like to join this!! :-) I'll take a patterned paper spot on BOTH !!
michellekincaide
Cherry Tart

New MM swap--Due June 1

Post by michellekincaide »

Id like to join also!. Id like the Bazzill on the Elizabeth line and I would also like the PP  floral on the sophia line.
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

New MM swap--Due June 1

Post by twinsmom1 »

will update shortly ladies.  Thank you very much!!
michellekincaide
Cherry Tart

New MM swap--Due June 1

I dont see my name on the list yet. Just wanted to make sure it is going to show up, so I can get the itmes needed.. :) 
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

New MM swap--Due June 1

Post by twinsmom1 »

sorry, I had to corral kids all evening.  I can't do anything when the twins are home!!  They are 2!!  They are all asleep and I am the only one who is up.  I can get my computer time in.  Updating now!
michellekincaide
Cherry Tart

New MM swap--Due June 1

Thanks so much!. I have ONE 3 year old, and could NEVER imagine having 2.lol.. Thanks alot!. Now with the Bazill paper, I am just buying 13-14 pieces of matching bazzill cardstock?. Does it matter which color?. Sorry for the questions, just want to make sure I do everything right.. :)
Charliesangel
Cherry Cola

New MM swap--Due June 1

Post by Charliesangel »

I'll take the other cs in both
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

New MM swap--Due June 1

Post by twinsmom1 »

thanks!