Swap Revival ?? Anyone

Moderator: ACOT Employee

jBlaze
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 1

Swap Revival ?? Anyone

Post by jBlaze »

Hey, I am just curious if there is enough interest in reviving the swap section. :)

I see there were issues, and understandably swapping stopped after that, but it has been quite a while. (before I got here really..)

I am just wondering if there enough to try again? :)

Thanks for looking!
Jean
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
funny goat stories: http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/showth ... gest+thing
Niki
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 142

Re: Swap Revival ?? Anyone

Post by Niki »

I think most of the swappers are gone or don't check this board anymore. I miss the swaps here too. I would love to get them started up again I have some awesome new ideas.

But I am not really sure it is gonna happen. I have tried to post here a few times to see who is around and no one ever answers. But I know there are some lurkers because you do get views on topics. Kind sucks this use to be the best swapping board.

Come on out swappers where ever you are... LMAO

If you get it started again I am in.
Nicole
Image Image Image
Vicky
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 96

Post by Vicky »

There used to be some awesome swaps on this board. I know alot are gone. I would be interested in trying again. Not sure if you can get it revived again. Might have to do private type one and go out to individual people and ask them.
Vicky
Get crackin at that scrappin!
TheFiberLady
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 266

Post by TheFiberLady »

this would be fun havn't done swaps in a couple years
Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!

Return to “Swap Talk”