Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

jsilva

Cherry Cropper

Please read all INSTRUCTIONS carefully, I ask this only because when directions are followed we have some amazing swaps in the end. I personally see a major difference when directions are not taken seriously, I know this is all in good fun, however we want these items to be something we get in return that we will use.  There are some extremely talented people on this board and I love everyones work, all I ask is that we make this our "best" work.    This swap I will only allow BAZZILL or TEXTURED like Bazzill  cardstock to be used, please do not sign up for spots if you dont plan on using these items. I am not trying to be picky but we are getting a lot of flimsy items in swaps, not due to the fault of swappers just that paper doesnt seem to hold up as well. Please dont think I am attacking anyone that is not the reasoning behind this. Please follow directions on all items, when it says embellish item please no less than 2 Embellishments per item. Postage for this swap will be $4.05 if you have more than 1 spot please 2 spots ad an additional $2 and 3 Spots make a flat rate of $8.10. I have noticed that postage on some things has gone over, while I dont mind helping cover it I simply cant continue to do so  The rules are different due to the cost of the pattern paper we are having players pay per paper upfront to hostess ( she will order as a group and then send the 2-3 pp back of eachthis will allow less for each person to pay if choosing that spot costs 1.50 per spotand we will have 1 shipping charge.  i only ask that you pay me with pay pal if not signed up its no charge and another alternative way to pay.i would like to order the papers asap they are in stock here. or i could wait and gamble where to find them ... but i wont order until all $$ is in.We need to keep to the theme i m pretty sure this has also glitter in the papers.           Please read all INSTRUCTIONS carefully, I ask this only because when directions are followed we have some amazing swaps in the end. I personally see a major difference when directions are not taken seriously, I know this is all in good fun, however we want these items to be something we get in return that we will use.  There are some extremely talented people on this board and I love everyones work, all I ask is that we make this our "best" work.    The rules are different due to the cost of the pattern paper we are having players pay per paper upfront to hostess ( she will order as a group and then send the 2-3 pp back of eachthis will allow less for each person to pay if choosing that spot costs 1.50 per paper ( they all have silver foil accents i must say its quite beautiful !and we will have 1 shipping charge.  i only ask that you pay me with pay pal if not signed up its no charge and another alternative way to pay.i would like to order the papers asap they are in stock here. or i could wait and gamble where to find them ... but i wont order until all $$ is in.We need to keep to the theme i m pretty sure this has also glitter in the papers.       papers run about 1.50 a piece !if joining you need to let me know if you want all papers 3 or just the 2 .im going to order all 2 or 3 of them.... will need $ upfront.....if 2 then 3.00 or if i get 3 it would be 4.50 pm i will give you my paypal address. when i get all the $ i will order    papers run about 1.50 a piece !if joining you need to let me know if you want all papers 3 or just the 2 .im going to order all 2 or 3 of them.... will need $ upfront.....if 2 then 3.00 or if i get 3 it would be 4.50 pm i will give you my paypal address. when i get all the $ i will order  1. cardstock 2 pp  angelblaze  all 4 paid for papers only upfront ( dont recall getting her cardstock janette ?2. ribbon  1/2 yd pp + 1 yd of sheer white ribbon pp  ( with theme shown ) above cheryloa  2 black3 metal tags 2 pp jsilva  4 tags scrapaddict04  havent received $$$ for paper5 brads Jewels 6pp suzannec    have received $$$$ for paper6 journal boxes jsilva ( friend ) all 4 paid for pattern papers only 7border   niki ( thanks )  all 4 paid for all 4 CUTE 8 embellished folder jsilva 9 embellished library card  ann b paid all 410 altered item sweetjanette all 4  janette paid all 4   11 flowers 3-4pp fifismamma all 4  paid for  12 jewels 6pp scrapaway 2 white paid for 213 charms 2-4 pp 2manydies  doesnt want the papers ?14 surprise coscrapper all 4 hasnt paid for the paper  This swap I will only allow BAZZILL or TEXTURED like Bazzill  cardstock to be used, please do not sign up for spots if you dont plan on using these items. I am not trying to be picky but we are getting a lot of flimsy items in swaps, not due to the fault of swappers just that paper doesnt seem to hold up as well. Please dont think I am attacking anyone that is not the reasoning behind this. Please follow directions on all items, when it says embellish item please no less than 2 Embellishments per item. Postage for this swap will be $4.05 if you have more than 1 spot please 2 spots ad an additional $2 and 3 Spots make a flat rate of $8.10. I have noticed that postage on some things has gone over, while I dont mind helping cover it I simply cant continue to do so 

Annb

Cherry Berry

I love it too. A Black and White Swap would be fun!!!!Annb

Hilary

Cherry Bomb

does it have GLITTER! Is that why it's so expencive? It's VERY pritty!Hilary

fifismamma

Sweet Cherry Pie

i am loving this......... i can soooooooo see the black and white doodlebug flowers on this... if you can't tell by now.. i LOVE flowers - on all my pages.. so if you do this one.. i will take flowers and buy the packs and seperate them per type in pack.. i believe it would be either 3 or 4 person...........thanks

fifismamma

Sweet Cherry Pie

i am loving this......... i can soooooooo see the black and white doodlebug flowers on this... if you can't tell by now.. i LOVE flowers - on all my pages.. so if you do this one.. i will take flowers and buy the packs and seperate them per type in pack.. i believe it would be either 3 or 4 person...........thanks

scrapaholic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

how beautiful, I'd be in.
Have a coke and a smile!Image

suzannec

Cherry Bomb

We could do 1pp.  

AngelBlaze

Sweet Cherry Pie

I want the PP!!!!If you did a swap with this and did the pattern paper @ 1pp and kept the swap to only 12 spots that would make whoever signed up for pp $18.00 for that spot....... I admit it is pricey!!!!OR you could make this an embellishement swap and have everyone send in 3.00 for a set of pp and that way you can make more spots!!!! Let me know what you think on this?

fifismamma

Sweet Cherry Pie

i love the idea of doing the embellishments ... then sending in the 3 dollars for paper!!!!!!!!!  plus for shipping if they have to order it..... i still want the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheryle-L

Cherry Cola

Jamieeeee!  Now I'm falling off the wagon(didn't take long)  I'll take ribbon!  I love black + white!
Cheryle
Light the Way

suzannec

Cherry Bomb

I'll take brads please!

Annb

Cherry Berry

I'll take all 3 papers. I will give you the $4.50 Friday. Also I would like Library tags, Please.ThanksAnnb

AngelBlaze

Sweet Cherry Pie

i'll take cardstock Jamie :) And pm me with your paypal......... I want all 3 sheets!

Scrapaway

Cherry Garcia

opps  
Darcy
Life may not be the party we hoped for but while we're here, we should dance.

mamma2allboyz

Cherry Cola

Very pretty gals enjoy this one!! Wish I could do this one but its just more than I can swing right now. Lisa I wanna see this one when you get it back girlie it looks purdy. I like the black and white as well, we dont see too many swaps with just those colors. I think it will turn out FAB!!Hugs 
Jennifer Mom of Four Boys

jsilva

Cherry Cropper

btt

jsilva

Cherry Cropper

need to have more players to make this happen

Amy O

Cherry Bing

border for me please

Scrapaddict04

Cherry Garcia

give me a spot please!!
Brooke
Live it, Scrap it, Cherish it Forever...

Amy O

Cherry Bing

i can do charms also

Return to “Swap Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee