Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Niki

Cherry Cola

Scribble Scrabble Spring and summer-Reminder Due Aug 30
last item is postal .... as soon as this comes in this is done!! yeah!!1)       PLEASE read and follow directions.. the results we get when directions are followed makes for amazing swaps. It is so wonderful when all the items match and we can use everything.2)       This swap I will only allow BAZZILL or TEXTURED like Bazzill cardstock to be used, please do not sign up for spots if you don’t plan on using these items. If I can find the matching Bazzill colors for the papers I choose I will list them on the swap. Otherwise please use your best judgment and get as close as you can.3)       Embellishing items please follow directions on all items, when it says embellish item please no less than 2 embellishments per item. (brads, faux flowers, glitter, buttons, fibers, jewels, beads, wire, punches, embossed metal, embossing, inking, stitching, Magic Mesh, charms, serendipity work, fancy, patterned or grosgrain ribbon, glass tiles, bubbles, clips, anchors, shaped chipboard, etc. the list goes on..)4)       Postage for this swap will be $4.60 if you have more than 1 spot please 2 spots add an additional $2 and 3 Spots make a flat rate of $8.955)       Label your items. PLEASE!!! Make sure that you tell me what swap it is for and who you are. Thanks6)     If you do not send postage or enough postage I will hold your swap and contact you for the correct postage  If I do not receive said postage in a reasonable amount of time I will give your swap away. (If you sent me any postage I will send that back to you) I am sorry if this sounds mean but I CAN NOT continue to cover people on postage, I have done this in the past and the cost is to much.7)       Two gallon bags. If you do not send me, you do not get one back. This is another expense that I can not afford. All items I receive are left in the bags or packaging them came in inside the postage box. I leave them in these bags until I sort so I know who sent what. (If you can not find 2 gallon bags in your area please include a 50 cents extra for a bag and I will be happy to provide one for you.)8)       You may send items directly to me from an online store. BUT please make sure if you do this you send me postage and a 2 gallon bag separately. (Note: if you send paper from an online store it usually always comes in a 2 gallon bag so one need not be provided, if one is not sent with the items I will let you know so you can send one.)9)       If sending a personal check, please beware that I will hold the check until I ship out the swap. If you bounce a check, I will not allow you to send me checks in the future.10)   If you have questions please ask.. No question is a stupid question. 11) I will expect paypal for postage, please make sure you let me know you are sending it there though, so I can keep track of who sent via paypal  Paypal to: Nikipurple7@yahoo.comSpringdooodle#1 #2#3tags from linecardstock colors arepajamaLily Pad1- Patterned Paper- SMSHOP2- Patterned paper-lindaone3- Patterned paper- Cheryle-l4- tags from line- coscrapper5- jounal boxes- deerswife6- ribbons- jsilva (Angeling)7- floss bobbins- MindySue8- cardstock (2pp)- sweetjanette9- brads (decorated no plain gold or silver please 6-8pp) simmons8710- tag- Niki11- bling/prima-shanierae12- altered item- sweetjanette13- surprise- scrapchick72 (Angeling)14- photo mat- deerswife15- surprise handmade (anything not listed)- JulieP Summerdoodlecardstock colorsHazeltangerine1- Patterned Paper- SMSHOP2- Patterned paper- CarJohn3- Patterned paper- Cheryle-l4- tags from line-coscrapper5- jounal boxes- deerswife6- ribbons- jsilva (Angeling)7- floss bobbins- MindySue8- cardstock (2pp)- sweetjanette9- brads (decorated no plain gold or silver please 6-8pp) simmons8710- tag-Vanessa (My Sister)11- bling/prima-lindaone12- altered item-sweetjanette13- surprise-scrapchick72 (Angeling)14- photo mat-deerswife15- surprise handmade (anything not listed)- Niki 
Nicole
Image Image Image

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I'd do journal boxes for each.  If you can make it due in August??

Jenna

Charliesangel

Cherry Cola

love it...ribbon in both please

Cherry Jubilee

decorated bobbins in both, please

sweetjanette

Cherry Berry

Is this going to be a big swap with all the papers from the line and like 20 players or just a simple one swap with 2pp and about 15-17 players?

Niki

Cherry Cola

JanetteI was thinking of doing the 3 papers listed (the papers are double sided so you would get one of each) plus 1-2 cardstock and then the tags listed.. so that makes 6 spots.. so I will prolly at no more then 8-9 more so about 15 spots?? 
Nicole
Image Image Image

sweetjanette

Cherry Berry

Coooool, cause I love that summer and just ordered it.  Thanks for the response, I will have to see the list and pick something out.  Here goes coming out of retirement from swaps. LOL!

SMSHOP

Cherry Garcia

Niki-I will take a patterened paper in each line.
Susan
Colts are #1

simmons87

Cherry Garcia

I'd take brads if open.
Julie
Life is short, but there is always time enough for courtesy.-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Niki

Cherry Cola

any other interest?
Nicole
Image Image Image

Krimpet

Sweet Cherry Pie

I"ll take a paper spot on the summer line. Carolyn

Niki

Cherry Cola

btt
Nicole
Image Image Image

shanierae

Cherry Bomb

Bling in the first one please Niki!

Niki

Cherry Cola

btt
Nicole
Image Image Image

Niki

Cherry Cola

btt
Nicole
Image Image Image

Niki

Cherry Cola

btt
Nicole
Image Image Image

Cherry Jubilee

Okay, I am a such a dork!  I clicked on this link and was admiring the paper, going, oh that is so pretty.  I should PM Niki and join this swap.  Now, wasn't I surprised when I'm looking through the choices of things to sign up for to see my name on both of these swaps!!!  I totally don't have any recollection of looking at this topic before. 

Niki

Cherry Cola

lmao Mindy do you still want the spots that you signed up for?
Nicole
Image Image Image

Niki

Cherry Cola

btt
Nicole
Image Image Image

sweetjanette

Cherry Berry

btt