please think about us!!!!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Charliesangel
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 10

Post by Charliesangel »

Some of the comments scare me!!!!! My dh's wasn't the shooter!!!!!!  please keep us kin your thoughts and prayers!!http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2007/nov/17/ ... hoots-man/ 
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 82

Post by twinsmom1 »

kiera,  I have lived in the south all of my life and things like this have gone on around here all the time.  We just had an incident a little while back where the police shot a 12 year old child because they said that he had a gun.  The same thing is happening with that situation, too.  The same scenario, just a different time and different place with different people, but none the less, all the same.  Makes no sense to me.  Just seems like another way for people to get over on the system.  Hopefully you will be OK.  I hope people don't get the idea to mess with your family.  That just shows their ignorance there!!
jmwtlw
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 21

Post by jmwtlw »

I am sorry to hear about this.  Unfortunately we who have spouces in law enforcement face the reality that it may come around to us one day.  Usually it is not an "IF" but a "WHEN" will this happen.  Much like this situation.  If you are in law enforcement long enough a use of force question will arise.  I am so sorry you are going through this and I hope your DH and his co workers will make it through this ok.  If you need to vent let me know. Tonya 
Niki
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 142

Post by Niki »

you are in my prayers kierakeep us updated
Nicole
Image Image Image

Return to “Swap Talk”