Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Charliesangel

Cherry Cola

***Daisy Bucket sign ups due April 30 DUE!!!
   DUE APRIL 30These rules might seem harsh but it is the only way i can regain control of my life again ! 1) Due dates are to be followed meaning in my hands by the due date. If you miss the due date and you will be warned it must be in my hands by the following friday ( i sort on the weekends ) no exceptions. If you do not get this to me by this time you will be dropped and will not be allowed to participate in my future swaps. If i see a history of warnings and waiting to the last minute you will also be dropped.2) Multiple spots - only 1 spot per player, unless i have received your item already. Then i will allow more than 1. 3) Sending items from online stores ( without verifying contents ) i will only accept paper items ( i do not have the time to breakdown and sort) if i get items short with no email from you saying you had to order from 2 sources. You will not be allowed to send items to me directly. 4) All items to be in 2 gallon bags ( i have paid of my pocket for these and will not in the future ) this helps to protect the items and really helps during sorting stages, if i dont receive you will be warned and i will not guarantee the condition in which the swap is returned 5) Labeling items - This is a must specially when a hostess like myself has alot of swaps going on and sometimes they look alike ( things can get with the wrong swap or possibly lost ) so if not labeled send at your OWN RISK ! 6) postage  please include postage, if you have paid via paypal prior just drop me a note i have all records of this . I will hold all swaps for that month but will not the following month i have way too much going on. 7) COMMUNICATION- if i send you a pm, i except a response, if i dont get a response within a reasonable time, i will drop your spot and you will never be allowed to participate in any swaps of mine. 8) If a swapper drops from a swap without good cause she will be never allowed to participate in any future swaps of mine. 9) Swapper s that have been dropped or replaced i will try my best to angel but i will not stress over this again, if they have paper spots or cardstock and i cant fill it will be up to the other swappers to buy there own paper.  I will not be responsible for others actions. 10) Angeling - Thank god we have these wonderful ladies that have pitched in and helped us in so many ways i dont know where to begin to thank you all ! This will be in all my threads    1 pattern paper 2 pp judykins is getting the middle and right on the top row2 pattern  paper 2 pp Charliesangel3 pattern paper 2 pp ctaylor03124 cardstock 2 pp newfielover22 postal ANGELING5 tags CarJohn postal6 embellished file folder   mamma2allboyz7 journal box simmons878 altered  item  lindaone9 something metal Niki10 ribbon 1 yd pp jsilva11 eyelets 10pp CarolinaGrl12 brads 8 pp 2manydies13 surprise Charliesangel14 bling Art_Teacher15 primas large Scrapaddict0416 embellished slides COscrapper Rather then "rock star" how about a 4th of July theme??1 pattern paper 2 pp judykins is getting the middle and right on the top row2 pattern  paper 2 pp Charliesangel3 pattern paper 2 pp Charliesangel4 cardstock 2 pp newfielover22 postal ANGELING5 tags CarJohn postal6 embellished file folder   mamma2allboyz7 journal box simmons878 something metal Niki9 ribbon 1 yd pp jsilva10 eyelets 10pp Scrapaddict0411 brads 8 pp 2manydies12 surprise TheFiberLady13 bling Hilary14 primas large CarolinaGrl15 other scrapacholic16 embellished slides COscrapper 

tjb0902

Cherry Picker

very pretty!!! 

Scrapaddict04

Cherry Garcia

OMG!!!  I Love the first one!! The second one rocks too!  Are you hosting?? 
Brooke
Live it, Scrap it, Cherish it Forever...

lindaone

Chocolate Covered Cherry

love the first one
me and my angels

Hilary

Cherry Bomb

I love the 2nd one! Ohhhhh!!!!!!!! They are sooo cute!

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

i love both of those

mamma2allboyz

Cherry Cola

OMGosh thats one of the first things so far I have actually likes.  If you arent hostessing I will I am not scurred lol. 
Jennifer Mom of Four Boys

Krimpet

Sweet Cherry Pie

Love them both. 2nd one is my fav. I've added them as one of my top paper designers. I don't think I've seen one line I haven't liked yet.Carolyn 

Charliesangel

Cherry Cola

ok I'll host...I'l put sign ups tonight....be on the look out!!!!!

scrapaholic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I love the second one.
Have a coke and a smile!Image

Niki

Cherry Cola

I will take something metal in both

Krimpet

Sweet Cherry Pie

Keira - I may not be on later tonight. Try to spend as much time as I can w/ the kiddo's before they go to bed. Anyway can I have tags if they are included in the swaps? If not, just pick anything I can make. Have to cut back on the buying part - it's killing me! LOLCarolyn

Charliesangel

Cherry Cola

you got it ladies....

mamma2allboyz

Cherry Cola

Keira I would like File Folders in both please
Jennifer Mom of Four Boys

judykins

Cherry Blossom

Can I have pattern paper for both, please?ThanksJudy

jsilva

Cherry Cropper

ribbon in both for me .

Hilary

Cherry Bomb

Can I PLEASE have BLING in the rock star! I saw the BEST thing for this at the craft store!!!!Hilary

COscrapper

Sweet Cherry Pie

put me down for slides in both
COscrapper

Charliesangel

Cherry Cola

btt

Scrapaddict04

Cherry Garcia

what is the diff between jewels and bling? 
Brooke
Live it, Scrap it, Cherish it Forever...

Return to “Swap Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee