Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

jsilva

Cherry Cropper

janette please post what has went out
or boxes you have sent out for public swaps. Im alittle confused these were done weeks ago but some havent gotten theres. Can you please do a list of boxes that are postal for these gals. I do know you were working on some that just came in last week.....this way everyone will know if they have boxes and the ones you havent marked down i will sure get an email.please ladies copy sweetjanette as well as she has been helping me with the public swaps to get these under control and done! thanks !

shanierae

Cherry Bomb

I know I haven't received anything. Thanks!

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

I haven't received any of my June, July swaps........nothing at all, since this summer.

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Haven't received anything either - I believe some go back into May...Jenna

Niki

Cherry Cola

I have not received either
Nicole
Image Image Image

lindaone

Chocolate Covered Cherry

no swaps in a long time
me and my angels

Cheryle-L

Cherry Cola

I haven't received anything
Cheryle
Light the Way

Scrapaway

Cherry Garcia

me either

Hilary

Cherry Bomb

not here either.

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I am waiting for swaps March to August.

Scrapaway

Cherry Garcia

btt since we haven't heard from her and don't want her to miss this.  Maybe you should give her a call Jamie

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

I am missing any swap I have ever particapted in starting in April (I think)

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Yeah....I don't want to be a pain about this, but I recall a witch hunt that really got nasty about Lisa/AngelBlaze, when she didn't communicate with the board and had swaps missing that were only a few months old.  I have swaps from June that I have not recieved (and 1 from April....different hostess), and it is the end of November!  I mean, come on!  We have seen posts saying they will go out in a couple weeks for months now...Plus, this post was made a week ago and Janette hasn't responded to it....swaps are not being updated....I sent my items in on time and it has taken months to mark them received.....The double standard is painfully obvious.

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

This is the last pm I had from Janette (notice the date): From: sweetjanette   Add to My Addresses
Subject: May and some June
Date Sent: 10/27/07 2:37 pm Reply to Message Check your mail box because should be there shortly.More on the way because of being able to angel coscrapper and helping out charliesangel. Waiting on Carjohn, thankfully she is not in many...Thanks for your patience.  Janette

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Thank you so much for stating what is obvious to most of the rest of us.Jenna

Krimpet

Sweet Cherry Pie

Laura - I have no idea while she emailed you on the 27th that she was waiting on items from me. I let her know back on 10/15 that if she was still waiting on things from me that she should just send the swaps without my items. The reason why was because I lost my Excel spreadsheet where I kept track of what was sent  when my dh wiped out our harddrive and we couldn't get anything back. Since the swaps were not updated I wasn't sure what I had sent and what she was still waiting on from me.  I had sent several pm's to her about what she thought I still owed and I don't recall receiving a response.Since I didn't want the swaps held up any longer I asked that they be mailed because it wasn't right for the other swappers.Carolyn

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

I believe i'm still waiting on ones from may, june and july...i'll go look at my papers and post if there is anything different.  I thought these were supposed to be out a long time ago?  If you havn't received the items in a year you never will...you are just causing more stress on yourself by keeping them there...send without all the way up to october i say and start over...besides if you clean out all the old swaps you might  find you like the extra room lol j/k

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Yeah, I am thinking that we are just getting excuses now.....I know most of these swaps were near complete, but organization appears not to be a strong point here.  I should have a full box of swaps coming from May, June, July....thank god I don't think I signed up for any more in August or September...I know it is hard to get a full swap of 12-18 boxes to the P.O., let alone about 50 swaps worth!  However, I think 6 months is plenty of time....if you are still waiting on items, quit waiting and ship these swaps, with the leftover items in them!  Try sticking to rules that were set up at the beginning!  I have lost my patience, and I'm sure others have, too!

jsilva

Cherry Cropper

galsi have asked janette to post whose boxes are postal and whose are on hold pending addl swaps to be placed in the boxes.  she has assured me she would do this i will speak to her today about thisremember she is right next door! to me.

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Jamie, if you notice my post above, Janette pm'd me on 10/27, saying I would have my box shortly......It is now 11/21.  That is nearly a month later, after already waiting for several months.  Call me crazy, but I have no idea what the hold-up is.  Carolyn also explained that she pm'd Janette and told her to go ahead and mail things without her swap items, so that can't be the reason, either.  I also know that I have been more than patient, accomodating, and accepting of the problems, as have many others.   But, we are tired of no updates, and waiting 6 months for swaps is ridiculous.  Most of the swaps I am in do not show any updates at all after the beginning of October.  Your posts from last month state that they would be sent out by the end of the month.  I'm starting to wonder if I will ever get them, and what type of condition they will be in if I do.  I do know that I expect to receive either whole swaps, or my extra items with my swaps....I will be checking.  Please do whatever you can to fix this whole unbelievable mess.  I am trying to be an adult about this, but enough is enough.

Return to “Swap Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee