MY SWAPS- ALL Postal Today updated!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Cherry Jubilee

Re: MY SWAPS- ALL Postal Today -sorry not waiting any more

Post by »

Niki,

I sent my swaps to you on the 21st.  Did you receive them?  Did you ever receive Reba's?

Mindy
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2362

Re: MY SWAPS- ALL Postal Today -sorry not waiting any more

Post by Art_Teacher »

Niki,
I still haven't received this and you said you were sending them a month ago.  I sent postage for a priority mail box, so I am wondering what may have happened with this.  You did say you received my things at the last minute, correct?  I can't believe how fast December has gone by, and it could be held up in the holiday mail, but I am wondering....
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2362

Re: MY SWAPS- ALL Postal Today updated!

Post by Art_Teacher »

I did receive this today and it looks lovely, Niki.  Still wondering, though, why I sent a priority mail stamp ($4.20) for a priority mail envelope and this was mailed regular for $1.50?  It's not a huge deal, but I did send the extra postage.
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
Niki
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 142

Post by Niki »

Laura sent you a pm
Nicole
Image Image Image
emarie803
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 691

Post by emarie803 »

Got my Cloud 9 swaps yesterday! They look great and thank you Niki!!
deerewife
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 483

Post by deerewife »

Well, I got my flowers back without even a note - so you all are missing those in your swaps.  Sorry...I pm'd Niki and told her that the girls were sick and then had weather problems, but I never heard back from her.  Had I known that she was mailing the swap out, I wouldn't even had sent my stuff to her late.

I'm done swapping on this board.
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)
Cherry Jubilee

Post by »

Yeah, me too.  I got a pm from Niki asking if I needed her address.  I pm'd her saying yes I did need it.  I never heard back from her.  I finally was able to find it, and mailed my stuff.  Then I saw a message posted here that she was mailing everything even though she was missing lots.  I've pm'd her and posted here asking if she ever got my stuff.  Haven't heard a word.  Also, she apparently never received Rebajane's stuff and I know she mailed her stuff in early November. 

I am done here as well. 

Return to “Swap Talk”