Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody
who was in the Mellow Swap!Did you see that I used some of it already?!  Here is my layout which I did for the March Manufacturer's challenge!  I added Paper House canvas stickers to it, and a Heidi Grace paisley chipboard,  but I love how the colors go with my photos of my Paisley!

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody
who was in the Mellow Swap!Did you see that I used some of it already?!  Here is my layout which I did for the March Manufacturer's challenge!  I added Paper House canvas stickers to it, and a Heidi Grace paisley chipboard,  but I love how the colors go with my photos of my Paisley!

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Return to “Swap Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee