Wendy and everybody

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2340

Wendy and everybody

Post by Art_Teacher »

who was in the Mellow Swap!Did you see that I used some of it already?!  Here is my layout which I did for the March Manufacturer's challenge!  I added Paper House canvas stickers to it, and a Heidi Grace paisley chipboard,  but I love how the colors go with my photos of my Paisley!
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Post by Art_Teacher »

who was in the Mellow Swap!Did you see that I used some of it already?!  Here is my layout which I did for the March Manufacturer's challenge!  I added Paper House canvas stickers to it, and a Heidi Grace paisley chipboard,  but I love how the colors go with my photos of my Paisley!
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Post by Art_Teacher »

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Post by Art_Teacher »

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Post by Art_Teacher »

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Post by Art_Teacher »

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Post by Art_Teacher »

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Post by Art_Teacher »

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Post by Art_Teacher »

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Post by Art_Teacher »

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Post by Art_Teacher »

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Post by Art_Teacher »

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Post by Art_Teacher »

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Post by Art_Teacher »

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Post by Art_Teacher »

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Post by Art_Teacher »

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Post by Art_Teacher »

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Post by Art_Teacher »

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Post by Art_Teacher »

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Wendy and everybody

Post by Art_Teacher »

Return to “Swap Talk”