Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

***NEW winter swap ALL IN AND SORTED****
ImagePlease post the pics of your handmade items to this post so that others can follow and match better...thanks...I'll post pics by person at the bottom of this post.

This is a "WINTER" themed swap

Image ImageImageImageImageImage

Flurry   Sweater Stripe  Cold Spell Snowdrift    Frosty Dot   Blizzard

Image   Image     Image     Image  ImageStickers   Clear Stamps     Essentials Kit Rub-Ons     Jewels

This is a "WINTER" themed swap

This swap will be due to me by May15th Please send your items in early enough to make the deadline though, please let me know where you are on your items when it gets close to the due date if i havn't heard from you... Please do not run late with this as i will be taking my finals the first 2 weeks in May and will need that time to study.  as long as you respond to pm's you are good..I will send reminders...please keep in touch...communication  and timeliness is key to awesome stressfree swaps!

The Postage on this will be $4.60 priority mail if you have more than 1 spot please send sufficient enough extra to cover the postage of the swaps...the further you live from wisconsin the more it is. you can look it up on www.usps.comjust look up the 2nd ounce.  ..thanks chicas!

You MUST send a13x13 inch baggie or larger (big enough to fit 12x12 paper) to put your swaps in, I cannot supply them or get them please don't send money to cover a bag...please just send the bag...I hate to send them home to you in grocery bags.

Since we had such great success with the last swap I will keep the rules the same:

RULES:PLEASE READ

1. You can only sign up if you have current (caught up) status in swaps...I love all of you but it really helps with lateness.  If you really want in hurry up and catch up and let me know, as i usually have an extra spot

2. You must contain the paper from this line on any handmade item, with an exception of die cuts (you can do plain cardstock for those or paper/chipboard or paper/cardstock).

3. You can only use bazzill brand cardstock on your items unless it is ok'd through me first...I prefer heavier style cardstock without the white core...and if we all use the same brand it matches so much better.

4. I ask that you pour your heart into your work, if you do this swap will be very successful.

5. Last but not least...HAVE FUN!!!!

6. Oops forgot to mention postage and a baggie lol..

7.also a new rule (no scanned & printed paper,If this rule is broken your item will be returned to you, no exceptions, as printing your own paper is not fair to the rest)

I have put the particulars next to each spot in the swap so it will be less confusing for anyone...listed by each item is the minimum of what each item requires...thanks

i'm sure you will do an awesome job! ImagePLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS, ALL ITEMS MUST CONTAIN THE PAPERS FROM THIS LINE UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.

:-D :-D1.  1piece PP   Image New! Blizzard $0.65ImageAdd........ctaylor0312

ImageImagewith postage 2.   1piece PP Image New! Flurry $0.65ImageAdd......No1mommy

ImageImagewith postage3.   1piece PP Image New! Sweater Stripe $0.65ImageAdd......missdaisy-NC

Image..no postage....4. 1 Piece PP Image New! Cold Spell $0.65ImageAdd.......nik91917

Image..no postage....   5. 1 piece PP ImageFrosty DotCharliesangel

ImageImage....6. Photomat 1pp...must be matted and must be embellished at least 3 times..must contain the paper from the line on it somewhere.Niki

:-D :-D7.  10 sm primas + (10 brads or bling for the centers) or 7 medium primas + ( 7 brads or bling for the centers)Armywife95

:-D :-D8. Border 1pp- must be mattedand must be embellished at least 3 times..must contain the paper from the line on it somewhere...must be at least 8 inches long in length CarJohn

ImageImage 9. Large embellished file folder or large library pocket with card 1pp- must be embellished at least 3 times..must contain the paper from the line on it somewhere. mamma2allboys

:-D10.Frame - must be embellished 4 times and must use the the paper from the line on it somewhere.shanierae-replacement at last minute

:-D11. Surprise-Shanierae

:-D :-D12. Journal box 1pp...must be matted and must be embellished at least 3 times..must contain the paper from the line on it somewhere.Deerewife

:-D13. Fibers or Ribbon 4-5 yds pp- TheFiberLady

:-D :-D14. Large tag 1pp...must be embellished at least 3 times and must contain the paper from the line on it somewhere.MamaDNC

ACCEPTABLE EMBELLISHMENTS: IF YOU THINK OF MORE TO ADD LET ME KNOW AND I'LL ADD THEM TO THE LIST THANKS!!!

1.eyelets, brads, buttons, fibers, jewels, bling, rubber stamping, inking, heat embossing, metal embellishments, tags, tabs, die cuts, punches, bottle caps,  beads, wire, punches, paper piecing, embossed metal, stitching, Magic Mesh, charms, serendipity work, fancy, patterened or grosgrain ribbon, glass tiles, bubbles, clips, etc.Almost anything except but please no stickers unless they are from this line of papers so that they match

Please post the pics of your items to this thread so everyone can get more ideas on how to do their item if needed.    and let any newbies know what is expected. Also, if you are unsure what "embellished" is, just ask. If you would like to see some pics of some of the spots just ask and i will find a pic for you for ideas.

Don't forget to be proud of your work and label the backside with your name!

Most importantly....Have fun with this, get creative!  This altogether should be an awesome swap!!!!

Thanks girls!

wendy

made by carjohn!

MamaDNC

niki photomat

Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

***NEW winter swap DUE April 15th****
Thanks for signing me up :)  Writing it down so I don't forget :)Jenna

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

np lol

Charliesangel

Cherry Cola

I'll take a pp spot please

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

btt

MamaDNC

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'll do the large tags.Diane
Diane Image

Image Image

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

gotcha thanks!

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

mmm tempting ....I really like it but I'm trying hard not to buy anything until I've used some things up.  How long to I have to decide???
Becky

Image Image Image

ctaylor0312

Cherry Bing

Ok Wendy - thanks for the PM - sign me up for a pattern paper swap.  Doesn't matter which. LOL
ImageImageImageImage

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

well beck i can hold a spot for you and then let me know later lol

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

btt

Miss Daisy-NC

Cherry Garcia

O.K. I can use this swap.....sign me up for spot #3...sweater stripe

No1Mommy

Cherry Cola

I will take number 2 slot ...flurryEdited to say ..that is if it is not already taken by someone you rather give it to....it doesn 't matter...just let me know asap.

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

I would love to, but with the school musical now, and the art shows starting up in the spring, I don't really have time to swap, although I love your swaps!

mamma2allboyz

Cherry Cola

well poopie all paper spots are gone lol,  um embellished File Folder if its avaliable if not I will pass I will be on vacation so I cant take anything else really.HUgs 
Jennifer Mom of Four Boys

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

btt

No1Mommy

Cherry Cola

Hey...Wendy.Are we going to try again to get these swaps out soon after the due date?  You rocked in your last swap  that I took part in!!!

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

yes we are. the only problem i would have is if it ran into May, then it would be sent out after my last final, gotta keep my 4.0 GPA ya know...hopefully everyone has enough time to get them in before then though!

Charliesangel

Cherry Cola

My paper is ordered and being sent right to you!!!   Thanks
~Keira~
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Niki

Cherry Cola

photomatt please
Nicole
Image Image Image

Return to “Swap Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee