We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

***Monkey business swap ****all in i will sort and send out
 All is in...but 1/2 here and 1/2 there....i'll sort this out and have it out by next weekend...thanks girls!Please read your spot very carefully...thanks Due to having to re roof our house i extended the due date a couple weeks on this swap...thanks girlsBazzill cardstock colors that I bought to match the line:Fawn...lighter brown (monkey face...regular texture)Cinnamon stick...brown (grass texture? squiggle lines across)Fiesta...medium yellow (corduroy texture? straight lines across page)Candle...darker yellow (regular texture)Pear...lighter green..(regular texture)Asparagus..medium green (regular texture)Pine ...darker green (weave texture)I took the papers into the store and this is what I bought to go with it...happy swapping girls This swap will be due to me by November 1st Please send your items in early enough to make the deadline though, please let me know where you are on your items when it gets close to the due date if i havn't heard from you... I WANT TO SEND THIS OUT NO LATER THAN the first week in November I will need a little TIME TO SORT THESE as i'm in school, and don't know my schedule right now....as long as you respond to pm's you are good..I will send reminders...please keep in touch...communication  and timeliness is key to awesome stressfree swaps!The Postage on this will be $4.60 priority mailif you have more than 1 spot please send sufficient enough extra to cover the postage of the swaps...the further you live from wisconsin the more it is. you can look it up on www.usps.com   ..thanks chicas!You MUST send a 13x13 inch baggie or larger (big enough to fit 12x12 paper) to put your swaps in, I cannot supply them or get them please don't send money to cover a bag...please just send a bag... Since we had such great success with the last swap I will keep the rules the same:RULES:1. You can only sign up if you have current (caught up) status in swaps...I love all of you but it really helped with lateness.  If you really want it hurry up and catch up and let me know.2. You must contain the monkey paper below on any handmade item, with an exception of die cuts or paper piecings.3. You can only use bazzill brand cardstock on your items unless it is ok'd through me first...I prefer heavier style cardstock without the white core...4. I ask that you pour your heart into your work and this swap will be very successful.5. Last but not least...HAVE FUN!!!!6. Oops forgot to mention postage and a baggie lol..I have put the particulars next to each spot in the swap so it will be less confusing for anyone...listed by each item is the minimum of what each item requires...thanks  i'm sure you will do an awesome job! PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS, ALL ITEMS MUST CONTAIN THE PAPERS FROM THIS LINE UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. There are 13 players in this swap.1.  1piece pp- vicky2.   1piece pp- vicky3.   1piece per person-glo85cam 4. Large tag 1pp...must be embellished at least 3 times and must contain the monkey paper somewhere on it.shanierae we will be working on these together. 5. Journal box 1pp...must be matted and must be embellished at least 3 times..must contain monkey paperon it somewhere2manydies 6. Photomount 1pp...must be matted and must be embellished at least 3 times..must contain monkey paper on it somewhere2manydies  7. Grosgrain or patterned ribbon (not plain satin) 2 yards per person....fifismamma8. Border 1pp- must be matted and must be embellished at least 3 times..must contain monkey paper..must be at least 8 inches long in lengthdeerewife9. Stickers or epoxy stickers from the line can be split up but must be min. of .50 pp...glo85cam10.altered cd- must be embellished 4 times and must use the monkey paper somewhere on it.ME11. Frame- must be embellished 4 times and must use the monkey paper somewhere on it.starlipermomSO AWESOME!!!!12. Embellished die cuts 4pp if using just monkey paper..must be backed with chipboard or cardstock.Miss Daisy-NC 13. Paper Piecing 1pp (if small 2-3pp)TheFiberLady ACCEPTABLE EMBELLISHMENTS: IF YOU THINK OF MORE TO ADD LET ME KNOW AND I'LL ADD THEM TO THE LIST THANKS!!!1.eyelets, brads, buttons, fibers, jewels, bling, rubber stamping, inking, heat embossing, metal embellishments, tags, tabs, die cuts, punches, bottle caps,  beads, wire, punches, paper piecing, embossed metal, stitching, Magic Mesh, charms, serendipity work, fancy, patterened or grosgrain ribbon, glass tiles, bubbles, clips, etc. Almost anything except if you are using stickers they need to be closely related or from this line..thanksPlease post the pics of your items to this thread so everyone can get more ideas on how to do their item if needed.    and let any newbies know what is expected. Also, if you are unsure what "embellished" is, just ask. If you would like to see some pics of some of the spots just ask and i will find a pic for you for ideas. Don't forget to be proud of your work and label the backside with your name! Most importantly....Have fun with this, get creative!  This altogether should be an awesome swap!!!!Thanks girls!wendy   
Safari Weave
$0.65
Monkey Business
$1.99 
Little Monkey Epoxy
$4.99
Barrel Of Monkey
$0.65  
Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

3.-

Scrapaway

Cherry Garcia

Paper Piecing, please, I feel a little monkey coming on.
Darcy
Life may not be the party we hoped for but while we're here, we should dance.

doxies

Sweet Cherry Pie

Hey Wendy! I can't seem resist swapping with you again so I will take the photomount!!!

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

DH will kill me - but give me borders....Jenna

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

gotcha thanks girls

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

BTT

doxies

Sweet Cherry Pie

Hey Wendy. are you willing to give up your journal box? I'll take two spots!!! I have a local friend that really likes this line!

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

yep you can have it and then i'll take the last spot..thanks!

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

received vickys items today...trying to update but still no smileys

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Cardstock colors??Jenna

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

drum roll please i actually have an answer for that this time lol...i'll post it at the top of the thread...on my way to go camping this weekend i stopped by the sb store and bought them

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Got my papers and cardstock for this today - this is going to be such a cute swap!Jenna

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

i think it will be thanks for joining...i'm hoping to have all my stuff done while i'm on my girl vacation w/o the dh in august lol...thats my plan anyway so i don't have to worry about it while i'm in school lol..i should be able to get my spots done in 6 days w/o any interuptions

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

btt

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

starlipermom has decided to join thanks chickee!!!!

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

reminder

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

some of my cd's i made

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Those altered CDs are soooo stinkin' cute!! I am really wishing that I had signed up for this one!!

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

btt

Return to “Swap Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee