****NEW YEAR'S rESOLUTIONS***

Moderator: ACOT Employee

TheFiberLady
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 266

Post by TheFiberLady »

i'm going to link this to the master list so we can all check it out next january...what are your new year's resolutions for 2007?1. to get better organized2. to try and complete 200 lo's this year3. to try and sb all current pics and work on the old ones in spare time4. to better organize my photos and put the ones i'm not scrapping in an album5. to try and be less messy when i'm scrapbooking6. to try a new product or technique once a month7. to try and do more crops8. to spend more quality time with my family lol
deerewife
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 483

Post by deerewife »

1. To actually scrap! I want to do at least 48 pages for each girl's books and hopefully more than that.2. Complete the journaling on those pages that are 'done' except for that.3. Get organized and get rid of stuff I know I won't use4. Get the girl's books organized (and buy additional books as needed)Jenna
LuvMyBoys
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 95

Post by LuvMyBoys »

1. To scrap 180 Layouts this year2. Try to improve my Layouts by using different embellishments.3. Keep my house clean4. Lose all the weight I gained from being on the Depo shot (twice)5. Catch up on my sons album.
Jennifer ~ "I Scrap there for I'm Broke" ~Author Unknown

Proud Mommy to Vincent and William (Formally VincenstMommy)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1275894520
lindaone
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 52

Post by lindaone »

1  to be a better and gentler mom2  to be a better friend3  to scrap more4  to help my fellow swapers more5  to work harder on 'putnamlifesavers inc'6  to finish at least one album,waiting on daddys war things for his book7  to branch out with new scrapping items.8  to be a good ss.9  to get organized and stay organized.10 to not be so addicted to chipboard. 
me and my angels
TheFiberLady
Chatty Cherry

Post by TheFiberLady »

btt
TheFiberLady
Chatty Cherry

Post by TheFiberLady »

b
Scrapaddict04
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 115

Post by Scrapaddict04 »

Here's mine:To loose the 8lbs I gained back during the holidays (I lost 35lbs last year, I'm sooo mad at myself right now!)To use my swappy items I have piled up - at least 1 per weekLearn to control my sb supply buying habitsGet out of this house!
Brooke
Live it, Scrap it, Cherish it Forever...
Chucklebuket
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 18

Post by Chucklebuket »

1. Use more scrappy stuff than I buy2. Scrap at least 52 layouts this year (I figure I can manage 1 a week - so far I've done 8!!!)3. Work on baby #2!!  :)
TheFiberLady
Chatty Cherry

Post by TheFiberLady »

so how is everyone doing on this?. to get better organizedI've started organizing but that's about it2. to try and complete 200 lo's this yearya no where near that many lol3. to try and sb all current pics and work on the old ones in spare timei've done a few but not many4. to better organize my photos and put the ones i'm not scrapping in an albumI have the album sitting right here does that count? the pictures are on the table lol5. to try and be less messy when i'm scrapbookingya fat chance of this one6. to try a new product or technique once a monthnope havn't tried anything new in a while7. to try and do more cropsi did do a few of these this year8. to spend more quality time with my family lolyep i was doing good on that until i started school...i spend quality time with them but it's only on the weekends

Return to “Swap Talk”