Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Jatyme

Cherry Tart

wild aspargus due 6/30-
Are you still in need of any angels?  If so pm me and I will gladly help. Thanks - Janis 
TyMissysMom
USMC Retired

luvdrewwww

Cherry Picker

wild aspargus due 6/30-
btt:   just reposting from the other day to make sure i got these spots (already working on them)....---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'll be glad to cover the remaining file folder spots: Beautiful (the one steph doesn't want) Sweet Dreams Thankful So PrettyThanks, Jamie! 

Maria

luvmymcjr

Cherry Blossom

wild aspargus due 6/30-
btt

CarolinaGrl

Cherry Berry

wild aspargus due 6/30-
o Trio Brads - Round 10mm - Apricot   would this match    " thankful "     ??

luvdrewwww

Cherry Picker

wild aspargus due 6/30-
the brads look pretty close on screen, but with the name apricot, i'm wondering if it would be too orange?  i'm looking at the paper right now, and it's more of a mustard/golden/caramel color...more yellow, less orange.  anyone else? 
Maria

jsilva

Cherry Cropper

wild aspargus due 6/30-
I am very concerned about this swap i just got an email from the player that has all paper spots.this swap is due in less than 5 Week I know it wont be ready and sorted probably for another 3-4 weeks ( sorry ) ladies but i still have april... and that is life....but here is the issue i cant pick up these i just started back to work and simply cant afford it, if i could i would.the paper from what i am hearing is scarce......  im not sure what to do at this point.

CarolinaGrl

Cherry Berry

wild aspargus due 6/30-
I pm'd you

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

wild aspargus due 6/30-
Jamie,You have the due date listed as 6/30.....I will not have anything to you by 5/30, because I had no idea this was supposed to be due in a week!

jsilva

Cherry Cropper

wild aspargus due 6/30-
this is due in june 30 th sorry if i was confusing myself or anyone else

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

wild aspargus due 6/30-
Whew!

shanierae

Cherry Bomb

wild aspargus due 6/30-
What is the update on this swap Jamie? Did you make any decisions to cancel or anything after you last posted? I only found one place that said they had paper to sell me but now they won't answer my emails. I have a made spot so I could use the costco papers on those if I can find the tablet. LMKThanks!Shanierae

jsilva

Cherry Cropper

wild aspargus due 6/30-
BTT

twinsmom1

Cherry Cola

wild aspargus due 6/30-
I can see if one of the lss stores here has the paper for the lines if you still need an angel.  Just let me know, or if someone else needs the paper and is already angeling, I can see if they have it here if anyone needs it.melanie

Scrapaddict04

Cherry Garcia

wild aspargus due 6/30-
Jamie, I can't find theseanywhere for all of these groups!  Any suggestions?
Brooke
Live it, Scrap it, Cherish it Forever...

shanierae

Cherry Bomb

wild aspargus due 6/30-
I got my hands on the paper for the beautiful line but can't find any of the rest. HELP!

fifismamma

Sweet Cherry Pie

wild aspargus due 6/30-
i have lots of this stuff in the store.. you can pm me what you need... with photo best -- and i will help you out... also.. send me a phone number to call you on friday and/or saturday... and i will call y ou with totals and you can pay over the phone....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fifismamma

Sweet Cherry Pie

wild aspargus due 6/30-
if someone wants to pick up the paper part of it.... pm a list and i will see if i have all of it.. and i will give you a discount on it....

jsilva

Cherry Cropper

wild aspargus due 6/30-
thanks angelalet me check with janette she thought she seen both i want to make sure i didnt assign this to someone already

COscrapper

Sweet Cherry Pie

wild aspargus due 6/30-
I can do brads in sweet dreams and paper in so pretty if you need me.

fifismamma

Sweet Cherry Pie

wild aspargus due 6/30-
btt

Return to “Swap Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee