dream street A LETTER FROM JULIA RECREATION DUE 10/31- clos

Moderator: ACOT Employee

jsilva
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 85

Post by jsilva »

im redoing this i have borders lots and dont know what to do with them !this was a suzannec swap ( that never ) materalized alot of people got burned ! Reminders UPDATE: If you have a handmade item, please make sure you include the swap paper or papers somewhere in your design. No stickers and if you have any questions at all please feel free to ask. PLEASE BAG all small items including, RIBBON (Twill tape), BRADS or EYELETS, BUTTONS, METAL ITEMS, DECOS, SLIDE MOUNTS, FLOSS BOBBINS, PRIMAS, BLING, anything that could get lost easily.There is still one paper spot open in the 'brunch' line as of 5/17/07. I am listing these with fewer spots to make things more affordable for everyone. Please read all instructions carefully, Thank you! This swap will not have any Bazzill paper spots because the paper is all double sided. However ANY items you make will require Bazzill cardstock to be used. Matches will be posted once I hear back from the manufacturer. Please follow directions on all items, when it says embellish item please no less than 2 Embellishments per item. Postage for this swap will be $4.65 if you have more than 1 spot add 3.00 and 3 or more make it a flat rate of $8.95. More often than not the box that the USPS has for us to go by weight is usually well over 5.00 (prior to 5/14 rate increase) to send just one swap. So if you have three lines the best way to calculate postage is using their flat rate calculations. This has been my experience since January sending swap items to other hostesses. I cannot cover any overage so that is why it has to be done like this. THESE SWAPS ARE DUE 10/31 PLEASE FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS including the 2 gallon bags for each SWAP you are signed up for.  Please include 8.95 in postage if you are in ALL SWAPS NO EXCEPTIONS!! I have a paypal account but haven't used it to receive money so please just send flat rate postage stamps to make it easier for me since it's my first swap. thanks! Please include a self addressed return lable, 2 gallon bag, what the items are for, swap name, due date, and the spot you have in it as well and number of players.  This is extremely helpful to hostesses when we sort so that we understand what swap it is for.  If POSTAGE is not included in your swap items your items WILL NOT BE MAILED back to you until postage is received.  These swap items will only be held for a short amount of time as well, after a month these items will be put up for payment to anyone willing to pay postage.  Please do not "hold your item" for the swap, SEND ALL SPOTS with the swap it makes it easier to sort so the hostess doesnt think she is short one.  Please DO NOT send partial amounts please send all items at once, getting paper is extremely difficult to keep track if its coming from several different places and in one's and two's.  If you have a paper spot and have it sent directly from the company that is fine, however dont forget to send your baggies and postage as well.  This can be easliy forgotten after a time period. PLEASE BAG all small items including, RIBBON, BRADS, BUTTONS, METAL ITEMS, DECOS, SLIDE MOUNTS, FLOSS BOBBINS, PRIMAS, BLING, anything that could get lost easily.If you need an ANGEL for any spot you sign up for please give all hostesses a FAIR amount of time ahead in order to find an angel for your spot.  This is only fair and causes less damage control when its close to the closing date.HERE WE GO ladies let the sign ups begin!! but i love the colors  A LETTER FROM JULIA This is a new line from Dream Street Papers so I'm not sure when this will be available for purchase. Will post when I find out. Hope everyone likes it!We'll start with 15 spots and add if needed.Let the sign ups begin! 1. Bazzill paper (1pp-)marygrimm2. Bazzill Paper (1pp-) annb 3. Patterned Paper Top(1pp)-jsilva POSTAL  4. Patterned Paper Bottom(1pp)-jsilva  POSTAL 5. Flowers that match (4-6 medium pp)-newfielover226. Photomatte (1pp)-carrie1203 7. Journal Box (1pp)- armywife95 8. Border/Topper (1pp)-jsilva  ( JSILVA RAK TO CHERYL-L ) 9. Embellished Tag (1lrg pp or 2 Med/Small pp)-curiousprl 10. Mini File Folder (1pp)- jsilva 11. Colored Brads No Gold or Silver please (10pp)- corriekate 2. Ribbon-Grossgrain or Patterned only (1yd. pp)-coscrapper 13. Surprise -twins1mom 14. Altered Slides (2pp)- open    
corriekate
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 71

Post by corriekate »

Same with this one....I will take brads...
Charliesangel
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 10

Post by Charliesangel »

I think I have this paper too but I'll look to see which one
COscrapper
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 101

Post by COscrapper »

ribbon please.
maryplus5
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 93

Post by maryplus5 »

I will take the bazzil paper 1..let me know what color
lindaone
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 52

Post by lindaone »

RIBBON PLEASE
me and my angels
carrie1203
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 3

Post by carrie1203 »

I'll do journal boxes on this. Where do you fin the dreamstreet paper? I was looking for some other dream street paper and had trouble finding it.
carrie
jsilva
Cherry Cropper

Post by jsilva »

journal boxes and ribbons has been taken anything else ladies i will go peak and see what i come up with . with location s for these papers
lindaone
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 52

Post by lindaone »

jamie you are too kind
me and my angels
Cheryle-L
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 4

Post by Cheryle-L »

JAMIE!!  I just saw that you RAK'd me for this swap!!! You are so special to do that..great big hugs to you sweetie!! 
Cheryle
Light the Way
carrie1203
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 3

Post by carrie1203 »

Can I have photo mattes?
carrie
jsilva
Cherry Cropper

Post by jsilva »

btt
jsilva
Cherry Cropper

Post by jsilva »

anyone else......  ????
jsilva
Cherry Cropper

Post by jsilva »

NYY
Charliesangel
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 10

Post by Charliesangel »

No I don't ahve this paper.  Sorry I thought I did.
curiousprl
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 45

Post by curiousprl »

I'll take Tags.
newfielover22
Cherry Tart

Post by newfielover22 »

can i have flowers please.  thank youjanis 
Annb