Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

LKappy

Cherry Garcia

janette please post what has went out
Ok... I am not in any of the late swaps (THANK GOD!), but there could be people in the swaps that I am in that are involved in this...and that could mean I don't get my stuff when it's due.  I see people repeatedly asking where the swaps are and to please update... being told their stuff is lost...it is ridiculous!So...with that said... the RULES of swaps are posted... DO NOT JOIN a swap if you are not up to date with the swaps you are currently in. It is not fair to the people that get their stuff in on time, and then have to wait almost a year because you can't do what you said you would. You have PLENTY of time... don't join if you can't make the deadline.Also...do not host if you cannot keep up with what you are doing! People spend their money (and lots of it) on these things and would like to see their stuff!! Maybe, just maybe, they would like to use it. I am in Christmas swaps... I do not want to wait until August to scrap with them (not saying mine are late...just making a point).If this is certain people/hostesses... I would boycott them... but that is just me. If I were hosting... I would be on top of people towards the end... if it is not in by the due date, I would either angel the spot (with one week turn around) or drop it...ya snooze ya lose. If I was in a late swap due to the hostess being unorganized, I would raise hell every day. Don't hold everyone's swaps cuz you are waiting on postage from this person or that person before you mail them.... put it in the box and mail it!! And the whole losing postage... ummm, why does it not stay in the bag until the box is ready to be sealed?This would not be so out of hand if people didn't take on a million and one swaps at a time...ETA: There are issues that come up in peoples lives that may cause someone to be late... that is not what I am talking about... this is a whole different situation. 
~*Lisa*~

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

Just shaking head here.  Thank you Laura for telling it like it is.  Thank God I stopped joining any of those swaps long ago when I saw that there were literally hundreds being hosted.  It was bound to happen and it is interesting how everyone cries "mail fraud" on some but not others.  Thus the reason why I only swap once in a great while and only with select hostesses.  Some of these swaps were posted A YEAR AGO.  I feel sorry for all the girls who may never see their stuff.  That just sucks. 
Becky

Image Image Image

jmwtlw

Sweet Cherry Pie

You know, All this board wants to do is flame and gripe.  If you already have the noose flopping in the wind why would anyone want to post an update, because once the update gets posted yall are gonna flame some more.  Give it time, let them post the update.  Second of all my understanding is there are many of them that have been angeled.Anyway I know I am not well liked here and that is just fine, I have thick skin but yall talk about double standards, well yall have double standards as well.  I have seen many of you flame others and then when someone in your "crew" does it they go unscathed...so don't talk about double standards.TOnya  

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Tonya, I don't see much flaming going on...I see concern.  And an clear example of double standards on this board.I've been patient - I was told in late September that my stuff was on it's way soon....My thoughts are - if there was angeling going on - there should have been updates - and there weren't - look at the swaps, they aren't marked received for the most part.Jenna

lindaone

Chocolate Covered Cherry

i  tonya
me and my angels

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Tonya,I would like to know what "crew" you are talking about.  I have been one to stay out of it, appreciate what hostesses have done and have been one to always say give people a chance and let them communicate if there are problems.  I'm not part of any "crew" that I am aware of, but I am tired.....tired of waiting.  We have said over and over, if somebody did not send items for a swap posted several months in advance, and the items are 6 months late....just send the swaps already!  I don't expect angels to take over for these people.  It's nice, but not expected.  I do expect hostesses to update when they receive items, and I do expect them to continue to communicate.  Perhaps you missed my post further up where I mentioned that I was promised to see my swaps from June very soon....and that was nearly a month ago!  I'm sorry, but I have finally had it.I don't believe I have been flaming anyone, nor griping....just asking for them to take the responsibility and get these sent out already!  It is a double standard, and you'd better believe we all notice it.

corriekate

Cherry Bomb

I said I was going to be a patient girl but I truly am running low on patience right now...I am pretty new to swapping...started by angeling a couple swaps and then got drawn in to the beauty of the others...here I sit...Not a single one in hand...and for those of you who are counting...and you know who you are...that number is in the teens...Pretty Sad...Most of them are late...some by MONTHS others by WEEKS...It is not only Public Swaps but also Private swaps and not just this hostess but others...  I guess it was my own stupidity so I really have no one to blame but myself...Now I see there is a thread about who has boxes coming...Once again my name is NOT on that list...and I can't figure out why, especially since I have sent postage for each and every single swap.  They all have their own.  So it should be easy.  Just as easy as it was for me to quickly get in angeled spots so no one would have to wait (silly me) and just as easy as it was for me to get my portions of the swaps in on time...I have politely asked for updates on the individual threads...even done requests in PM's...Still no swaps...Apparently, the only way you can get your stuff back is to threaten Mail Fraud... 

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

or join a swap with a hostess who doesn't have much on her plate or who no longer puts up with late swappers.  I loved having everyone in my swaps but the lateness only makes it harder on the hostess and the hostess is the one who gets the flak if she lets it go on.  i miss a lot of girls in my swaps, but i don't miss the lateness. it's easier when everything gets  in on or close to on time...everyone is happy that way and can use their swaps while still in season. hopefully there will be a better turn around time for swaps now that there aren't as many listed.hope you get your swaps soon sweetie!

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

I am very new to swapping.  I have done one (and recieved it -thanks Art_Teacher -Laura), currently in one (not late) and am hosting one (5 out of 10 so far received and not due til end of Jan).  Now, I understand that people have lives and get busy, but its truly not that hard.  I just don't understand why things are still being held from may, june, july, etc...  My thing is if something was due then and they still haven't sent it , they aren't gonna, send the ones that have it in their things.  JMO.

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

This popcorn is yummy!  

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

so THIS is where everyone is at tonight

LKappy

Cherry Garcia

looks as if...