Adornit Together-all in and sorted--postal soon

Moderator: ACOT Employee

twinsmom1
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 82

Post by twinsmom1 »

update*****as of 12/4*****I have all of these sorted.  Great job ladies.  this one is really cute!!  I will be going to the post office several times this week trying to get these out to everyone.  Some of you will receive them in a flat cardboard mailer if htat is OK.  I can get them to where they don't bend.  If not, just pm me and let me know.  If you are in any other swaps of mine, I will be mailing them also.  I am up to date on all the ones I hosted so they will all be going postal throughout the next week.  thanks ladies for allowing me to host these swaps and hope you enjoy them as much as I do!Postage wil probably be no more than $5.  Unless you have multiple spots and other swaps, you can send $4.60 and that should cover it.  For postage and delivery confirmation, it will be $5.25.DUE:  1 November 2007Please include a self addressed return label, 2 gallon bag, what the items are for, swap name, due date, and the spot you have in it as well and number of players.  This is extremely helpful to hostesses when we sort so that we understand what swap it is for.  If POSTAGE is not included in your swap items your items WILL NOT BE MAILED back to you until postage is received.  These swap items will only be held for a short amount of time as well, after a month these items will be put up for payment to anyone willing to pay postage.  Please do not "hold your item" for the swap, SEND ALL SPOTS with the swap it makes it easier to sort so the hostess doesnt think she is short one.  Please DO NOT send partial amounts please send all items at once, getting paper is extremely difficult to keep track if its coming from several different places and in one's and two's.  If you have a paper spot and have it sent directly from the company that is fine, however dont forget to send your baggies and postage as well.  This can be easliy forgotten after a time period. PLEASE BAG all small items including, RIBBON, BRADS, BUTTONS, METAL ITEMS, DECOS, SLIDE MOUNTS, FLOSS BOBBINS, PRIMAS, BLING, anything that could get lost easily.If you need an ANGEL for any spot you sign up for please give all hostesses a FAIR amount of time ahead in order to find an angel for your spot.  This is only fair and causes less damage control when its close to the closing date. (thank you to whoever I borrowed these rules from!!)paper #1paper #21.  patterned paper #1-charliesangel2.  patterned paper #2-charliesangel3.  bazzill 1pp-blue-scrapchick724.  bazzill 1pp-cream-mommy2bean5.  embellished file folders-scrapnmom-received with postage6.  tags-curiousprl--received7.  primas 8-10 pp-simmons87received with postage8.  ribbon 1yd pp-judykins-received9.  photo mattes-stangGirl10.  floss bobbins-mommy2bean11.  metal-scrapgram-received12. journal box-juliep13.  deco squares 3-4 pp-twinsmom114.  brads (no gold or silver) 8-10 pp-scrapchick7215  surprise-niki-received melanie
ImageImageImage
Charliesangel
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 10

Post by Charliesangel »

I'll take both paper spots
COscrapper
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 101

Post by COscrapper »

brads please.
judykins
Cherry Blossom

Post by judykins »

Can I have ribbon, please?Thanks
simmons87
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 32

Post by simmons87 »

flowers
curiousprl
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 45

Post by curiousprl »

Tags, please!
mommy2bean
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 144

Post by mommy2bean »

cream bazzill please :)
simmons87
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 32

Post by simmons87 »

Still open.
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

Post by twinsmom1 »

thanks julie!!melanie
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

Post by twinsmom1 »

btt
scrapchick72
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 48

Post by scrapchick72 »

I'll take blue bazzill please.  Thanks!
~Laura - Ms Laura if your Scrappy =)
Visit my blog: http://scrap-n-craftcorner.blogspot.com/
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

Post by twinsmom1 »

btt
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

Post by twinsmom1 »

btt
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

Post by twinsmom1 »

please!!!  anyone else???melanie
ImageImageImage
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

Post by twinsmom1 »

btt
JulieP
Cherry Tart

Post by JulieP »

Can you sign me up for journal box.  Thanks!  
JULIEP
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

Post by twinsmom1 »

you got it julie.  Glad to have you and welcome to the boards!!!  If you need help finding the papers or matches, let me know.  I have some people that are really good at helping with thatmelanie
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

Post by twinsmom1 »

btt
COscrapper
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 101

Post by COscrapper »

This was only one swap.  Isn't the postage too much?
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

Post by twinsmom1 »

I didn't look to see.  I know that the first section has it listed at $4.60 for one spot.  I think It would probably be $4.60 for 2-3 spots, too.  I mailed something yesterday that was kindof heavy and it still only cost me $4.60.  If you have other swap spots in other swaps, you can send a flat rate amount and I can send everything back all in one box.  Do you still want a spot?

Return to “Swap Talk”