Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

"Use your stash" swap challenge
SO now I get to pay again huh????Okay, Carolyn, I want to see you use that old swap up so:Puddle DuckChipboardStampsSlide Mounts Here's my next one:1) Winter Swap2) BG Blitzen3) Daisy D's Halloweenchipboardflowersrubonsbradsgrommetstechnique tilesMM paints 
Becky

Image Image Image

ShellyBob

Sweet Cherry Pie

Bec...you've been served!!!!I want to see you use Daisy D Halloween (so I can copy since I have that swap also)Grommets (cause I have them and have never used them)Technique Tiles (love those things)Okay...I have the following swaps:Halfway Cafe (cosmo cricket)Daisy D GirlfriendsBasic Grey PhoebeStash:1) Chipboard2) Acrylic stamps3) ribbon/fiber4) dew drops5) brads6) bling crystals7) paint Shelly 
A bad day on vacation, beats a good day at work!

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

OH, IT'S ON!
Becky

Image Image Image

ShellyBob

Sweet Cherry Pie

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Becky!I just got back from the hockey tournament!  Your layout if awesome!  Super job!  I have to start working on mine this week!

Scrapaway

Cherry Garcia

Got it  Caroly, will start on it tomorrow.  The coast was BEAUTIFUL!!!  It was around 65 and no wind.  Hated to come home, but we decided we didn't want to have to get up at 5 to get back home in order to be at work by 8.  (I messed up on our week-end.  I thought I had this Monday off, but it's next)Not only like your LO Becky, I love the jouraling, I am assuming what your wrote is whats on the LO.  And yes, it is our job to embarress the kids!

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

becky that lo is awesome!!!! i love the van with the trailing hearts!!! awesome story too....Joey came to stay with me for 2 days at school so i probably won't get to work on mine until tuesdaynight or thursday night hopefully.  besides i brought 1/2 a sb store up here with me,,,i have to find my swap and the other embellies first lol. I can't wait to get mine done so i can post another one!

ShellyBob

Sweet Cherry Pie

Bec...glad you finally got to do the Love Van LO.  You have had that one in your head for years!  It is an awsome LO.  Love the layers, the ribbon, the chipboard...well just EVERYTHING!!!!!

judybob1

Cherry Berry

Ok, first I want to say that ShellyBob talked me into this so I'm challenging her!! I want to see you use Halfway Cafe and use stamps, chipboard, and paint!! My 3 swaps are:Cosmo Cricket SouvenirBG BlushBG SouvenirMy items are:stampschipboarddie cutscrackle paint (just got some of the new Tim Holtz)bradsribbonprimasOk, let's get it on girls!!  :) 
Judy
Stampin' Up Demonstrator

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

Okay, I know  this isn't part of the challenge but I have this weird thing that once I have a swap or collection out I like to use it all up. Jan sketch challenge Diana's week three challenge 
Becky

Image Image Image

ShellyBob

Sweet Cherry Pie

Bec...very cute...JudyBob you are on.....I will try to get it done this week....EEEKKKK!!!

Scrapaway

Cherry Garcia

ok mine is done, I will load and post tomorrow  night.  Nothing to brag about  lol

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

awesome lo's beck!

Scrapaway

Cherry Garcia

I really had a hard time with this. First off I don't know what to do with those word papers, I don't want to cover them up.  then I didn't have as many journal boxes and squares to pick from in my stash.   And the flowers I had didn't match anything.  But it's done.

Scrapaway

Cherry Garcia

ok next:paper loft worn (I liked this so much I joined twice, what was i thinking??Friendship mini albumBoys full of wonder-Daisy D'sand you can pretty much name it for stash:tagsbuttonsother doodadschipboardflowersbradsrubonsribbonpunches 

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

You did it!!!!!!    Great job!  I like it!  I love the handwritten journaling!  It's just so important to tell the story, I think. I scrapped some valentines with my leftovers and now that Bo Bunny swap is officially toast!  WHOOO HOOO!           I'm now moving on to Halloween and Shellybob's challenge!  Man this has really gotten me motivated!  Thanks for all the nice comments, girls!
Becky

Image Image Image

ShellyBob

Sweet Cherry Pie

Bec....love the valentines.....I'm assuming one will show up in my mailbox???

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

Ummmm. NO.I din't post yoursnah nah nah na nah nah
Becky

Image Image Image

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm working on mine this weekend.  I was away last weekend, and have to deal with other activities this week. Promise!

Scrapaway

Cherry Garcia

Thanks Becky and love those valentines too!  do you need my address?

Return to “Swap Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee