Dec ss

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Scrapaway
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 76

Dec ss

Post by Scrapaway »

I haven't seen a thread for this topic nor have I seen my SS post that she has received her DEC package.  So I thought I would start one as I am getting nervous.  Already had one package that didn't make it to her (and it was the best one ever...of course) Since I had this one ship from the "store" I don't know if she has received it.
jmwtlw
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 21

Dec ss

Post by jmwtlw »

My ss should have recieved hers already too!Tonya 
starlipermom
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 43

Dec ss

Post by starlipermom »

I did recieve my gift... I LOVE the bucket organizer.... It'll be great for the CROP I want to go to in Jan.  Awesome...The paper is great too.... and the stamps are just up my alley... Miss Amanda was an angel in the NUTCRACKER this year and the little Angel wings will work out perfectly.......Thanks for the year of enjoyment.... If I EVER get LOST MAIL, I'll let you know... Missy (starlipermom)
Scrapaway
Cherry Garcia

Dec ss

Post by Scrapaway »

Good, I was sweatin it!!!  I hope you get use of all the things and that you enjoyed this as much as I did!! 
Scrapaway
Cherry Garcia

Dec ss

Post by Scrapaway »

Received my stuff today SS.  Thanks.  DH was really looking that drill over lol!!!!  It's been fun getting goodies this past year and I want to say an extra thankyou for not only the goodies, but keeping up with doing this month after month.  So THANKS!!

Return to “Swap Talk”