Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

so how was
everyone's christmas? we spent it in the emergency room with my husbands' broken back...niiice lol.

scrapbelle

Cherry Bing

so how was
Oh no!  What happened?  Is he okay?We hiked Diamondhead yesterday.  It was great!!  Tomorrow we are going to the beach for the day....after we exchange a few things that are wrong size and/or don't work.

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

so how was
Ours was pretty good.  The girls are happy - a little spoiled, but happy.I feel for you = I did the emergency room thing last year with my dad - not a fun way to spend Christmas.Jenna

jmwtlw

Sweet Cherry Pie

so how was
Our emergency trip is usually jan 1.  LOL our christmas was pretty good.  Tomorrow will be my christmas.  The new Angel Company Catalog should be in my hands so I can figure out what to buy for the year!Tonya 

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

so how was
he had a little thing with his snowmobile and landed wrong coming off a snowdrift, and compressed and fractured the L1 & L2 vertebrae...it's not a great situation

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

so how was
Pretty good!  Wendy, I hope hubby heals quickly!  The pain is probably even worse, knowing he was being stupid. 

Charliesangel

Cherry Cola

so how was
Having a dh is just like having a child.  I always say I'm a single parent of 5.....Christmas here was good.  Hope your dh gets better soon!!!!

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

so how was
ya he's kicking himself in the a$$ seeing as we were supposed to leave tommorrow for michigan for 5 days of snowmobiling.

Miss Daisy-NC

Cherry Garcia

so how was
Had a nice Christmas...hope hubby feels better soon

Return to “Swap Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee