KAREN FOSTER - AUTUMN Swap CLOSED - POSTAL

Moderator: ACOT Employee

DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 446

Post by DN in MN »

1 pattern paper ( 1pp)  -  Connie (my friend who isn't on the board but should be!)  2 pattern paper ( 1 pp) - DN in MN 3 cardstock (1pp) (an autumn color that matches and let us know what that is.) - deerewife 4 brads 10 pp (no silver/gold) (if shaped less than 10, at least 50 cents pp) - Carrie (mailed to twinsmom1) 5 buttons, primas , jewels, diecuts, other (at least 50 cents pp) - lindaone 6 ribbon 1 yd pp (good quality, no plain) -  charliesangel 7 embellished folders (ink edges in dark brown)- ctaylor0312 8 other altered item (ink edges in dark brown)- Smshop 9 embellished tag (1 pp)  (ink edges in dark brown)- NJTheresa 10 embellished journal box 1 pp (ink edges in dark brown)- Armywife95  11 embellished squares (ink edges in dark brown) 3-4 pp- twinsmom1   12 Autumn surprise - DN in MN 13 embellished luggage tag 1 pp- Mommy2bean  14 stickers from the line ( at least 50 cents worth pp) - Vicky (another friend who should be on this board but isn't)  Please read all INSTRUCTIONS carefully, I ask this only because when directions are followed we have some amazing swaps in the end. I personally see a major difference when directions are not taken seriously, I know this is all in good fun, however we want these items to be something we get in return that we will use.  There are some extremely talented people on this board and I love everyones work, all I ask is that we make this our "best" work. This swap I will only allow BAZZILL or thick TEXTURED like Bazzill  cardstock to be used, please do not sign up for spots if you dont plan on using these items. Please follow directions on all items, when it says embellished item please no less than 2 Embellishments per item (This does not include the inking of the edges).   Let's ink the edges of all handmade items in dark brown for this swap.Postage for this swap will be $4.65.  Please send 1 large size plastic bag for each group and mark all your items with your name.**Spots subjects to change.  Do not buy/make your items until this swap closes. 
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

twinsmom1
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 82

Post by twinsmom1 »

I will keep my spot in this one.  thank you.  No, I have not sent her anything yet.
ArmyWife95
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 160

Post by ArmyWife95 »

I have not mailed my jb's in yet, but I will mail them to you.  PM me your addy pls.
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

Post by twinsmom1 »

just in case you have not hosted in the past, if you will make a list of all the people in this one and then pm your address to them so we can go ahead and send our stuff to you.  Thanks.  I will get this to you ASAP.
NJTheresa
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 45

Post by NJTheresa »

Im in too, my tags are all ready and waiting. Please pm me your addy.Thanks
ImageImageImageImage
mamma2allboyz
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 303

Post by mamma2allboyz »

I already mailed mine over a month ago along with cardstock for Karen Foster Halloween.  I had pumpkins that I paper pieced
Jennifer Mom of Four Boys
DN in MN
Wild Cherry

Post by DN in MN »

Jennifer.... that really stinks!  They were awesome!  What do you want to do with your spot?  I can hold the spot  for a while and see if we can get them back from Penny?????  Let me know what you want to do!

deerewife
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 483

Post by deerewife »

I'll take the cardstock spot - just let me know the final number before I buy :)Jenna
carrie1203
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 3

Post by carrie1203 »

I already sent my brads in, so I guess just drop me from this one. Sorry. I lost alot of stuff and postage to Penny and can't redo all of them. Hopefully it will be easy to fill.
carrie
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

Post by twinsmom1 »

carrie, I can RAK this one for you too since I am getting your stuff anyway.  I can just put them in with your stuff and send it on, would that work??  is that all you had was brads?
mommy2bean
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 144

Post by mommy2bean »

I have my  luggage tags, just need your addy to mail them to you. Thank you for taking this :)
lindaone
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 52

Post by lindaone »

i am out
me and my angels
simmons87
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 32

Post by simmons87 »

Thanks for trying to salvage this swap, but I sent my paper for this swap to Penny on 08/06/07.  Sorry, can't do them again.Julie
Miss Daisy-NC
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 58

Post by Miss Daisy-NC »

I have already sent the Autumn Surprise to Penny....it was the rub-ons for this line; I'm not investing anymore money in this swap...sorry
DN in MN
Wild Cherry

Post by DN in MN »

Ok, I have made all the updates.  I am going to try and see if I can get a hold of CoScrapper to get the stuff that was mailed.  If not, I will open those spots to new participants and see where it goes. Anyone not accounted for, please reply by Friday, November 2nd or I am going to open them up for someone else so I can hopefully, get this out to everyone on time :) 

DN in MN
Wild Cherry

Post by DN in MN »

btt

mamma2allboyz
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 303

Post by mamma2allboyz »

If you can get mine back from Penny I will keep my spot if not I will have to pass on making those again.  Paper piecing is time consuming and usually takes up a lot of my bazzill to make., as much as I hate to miss out on this I just wont be able to redo those.Just let me know and I really appreciate all your hard work!Hugs
Jennifer Mom of Four Boys
lindaone
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 52

Post by lindaone »

nm
me and my angels
DN in MN
Wild Cherry

Post by DN in MN »

I have tried about four phone numbers and have not been able to get a hold of Penny.  I will be opening up the spots tomorrow that didn't want to join in again.

DN in MN
Wild Cherry

Post by DN in MN »

If you have a different item or interest for this swap, let me know as I am willing to alter things a bit to get it filled and out on time :) 

Return to “Swap Talk”