Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

New Board Changes Issue
On the old board, I think when we reported a topic as a spammer, it didn't show up in Recent Topics after it was deleted.  Maybe I'm wrong, but it is annoying. LOL

Also, when I report a topic it goes to this weird page to nowhere, and it used to ask me why I'm reporting it. Now, it doesn't.  (I'm on a Windows 10 desktop.)
Laura
 Image    Image         

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: New Board Changes Issue
Art_Teacher wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2024 6:06 pm
On the old board, I think when we reported a topic as a spammer, it didn't show up in Recent Topics after it was deleted.  Maybe I'm wrong, but it is annoying. LOL

Also, when I report a topic it goes to this weird page to nowhere, and it used to ask me why I'm reporting it. Now, it doesn't.  (I'm on a Windows 10 desktop.)

I thought it was just me!  That weird page opens, but you're not really sure you reported anything!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

Art_Teacher wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2024 6:06 pm

if you scroll down you'll find the reporting box.  mine still asks why.  i have been a reporting fool lately lol.
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  Image Image

Nana01

Sweet Cherry Pie

I am just baffled at how a spammer finds the ACOT message board. You really have to look for it, even if you are a regular shopper. So how do these random weirdos find us? They seem to have a lot of time on their hands, I think they need to fill it with scrapbooking ha ha 
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

ImageImage

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Nana01 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2024 7:36 am
I am just baffled at how a spammer finds the ACOT message board. You really have to look for it, even if you are a regular shopper. So how do these random weirdos find us? They seem to have a lot of time on their hands, I think they need to fill it with scrapbooking ha ha 
I always wonder why they don't have better things to do, and who is paying them to do it!  I doubt many people fall for it and click on their links. Thankfully, ACOT is very good at "taking out the trash!"

Laura
 Image    Image         

Return to “Suggestions”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee