Cherry Points for Product Reviews?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5433

Cherry Points for Product Reviews?

Post by Deanna13 »

Yesterday I did a bunch of Product Reviews from my last order and I think I only got 5 pts. for the first product. Are we not getting cherry points for that anymore?
Image Image ImageImage
sherelm
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 743

Re: Cherry Points for Product Reviews?

Post by sherelm »

Deanna, I haven't done it for awhile, but I just wrote two, and the review board is way different than it was. And I see no place for points, so was it redone? Not sure if it removed points, it said the review will post in 24 hours.
I'm a way that's better, because I think people will review what they really like or dislike, rather than for the points. But we still may be getting the points just more work, lol.

I'll follow this to see what the answer is
VALERIE 03/22
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 449

Post by VALERIE 03/22 »

I'VE DONE A BUNCH OF REVIEWS FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS AND I HAVEN'T GOT ANY POINTS FOR DOING THEM........ MAYBE THEY TOOK THEM AWAY TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD ACTUALLY DO A REVIEW WITHOUT GETTING A REWARD FOR DOING SO.............. JUST A GUESS BUT NOT FOR SURE.................... VALERIE
AnniePee
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 120

Post by AnniePee »

Following! The points were a nice motivation to write reviews!
CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1786

Post by CarrieG »

I think it has to do with the new review system they are using.........it didn't allow for that aspect
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2457

Post by emmapaige »

I left three reviews this morning. One went through and I got points.  The others show “Your review us being processed”.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Tam I Am
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 25

Post by Tam I Am »

There's another thread on this. It seems the system is wonky. I also got only1 review posted and received points out of 3.
In my case, it was the last item I reviewed, which was also a newly released product. Don't know if that's coincidence or not.
Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5433

Post by Deanna13 »

Thanks for your opinions, everyone. I hoped someone from ACOT would give us the official answer.
Image Image ImageImage
Matt Kent
ACOT Employee
Gallery: 4

Post by Matt Kent »

Hi everyone, this is an ongoing source of frustration for us as well. We are still giving out points for reviews, but we can only do that if our system knows about them. As long as they're going through and getting posted, you should be getting points for them.

We unfortunately don't have much control if they get stuck as processing though. We think, in this case, that the review system wants you to submit the feedback survey about the order the products were purchased on. You should have received an email from us after the order was delivered with the link to complete that. If not, we're looking at possibly adding this link to the order status page so you can complete it from there also.

Sorry for all the trouble and confusion, we'll keep working on it!
LydiasPost
Cherry Picker

Post by LydiasPost »

Why not go back to the old system? 

Last edited by LydiasPost on Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shoorn
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2860

Post by shoorn »

I checked today - did 2 and got points for 1. May come in later ("your review is being processed") - will wait and see if it ever comes in. The products were from the same order.
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1383

Post by VickiR »

shoorn wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:10 pm
I checked today - did 2 and got points for 1. May come in later ("your review is being processed") - will wait and see if it ever comes in. The products were from the same order.

How many points did you get per review?  I'm trying to keep track if I do one and see a 4 point difference in mine after having done 4 reviews.
shoorn
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2860

Post by shoorn »

VickiR wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:21 pm
shoorn wrote:

How many points did you get per review?  I'm trying to keep track if I do one and see a 4 point difference in mine after having done 4 reviews. 

I got 5 for the one review. 
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1383

Post by VickiR »

shoorn wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:14 pm
VickiR wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:21 pm
shoorn wrote:

I got 5 for the one review.  
Thanks.  I guess mine didn't go through either.

LydiasPost
Cherry Picker

Post by LydiasPost »

Another point: this new system prints your real first name and last initial, not your ACOT user name, along with the review. I don't care for that.
Tam I Am
Cherry Tart

Post by Tam I Am »

LydiasPost wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:26 pm
Another point: this new system prints your real first name and last initial, not your ACOT user name, along with the review. I don't care for that.

Me neither. I noticed it automatically put into the line but was able to edit it with Tam I Am. Only it shortened it to Tam I. 🤪
Tam I Am
Cherry Tart

Post by Tam I Am »

@Matt

If a link is sent as part of the delivery notice I wouldn't have seen it. I usually don't read through it and delete it. None is/was sent separately.
Sue2024
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 3

Post by Sue2024 »

I am still having problems, also.  Quite frustrating, tbh.
Matt Kent
ACOT Employee
Gallery: 4

Post by Matt Kent »

Thanks everyone for the additional info and feedback. Sorry for all the frustration - we're still looking for the best way to handle this.
sherelm
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 743

Post by sherelm »

matt wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:37 am
Thanks everyone for the additional info and feedback. Sorry for all the frustration - we're still looking for the best way to handle this.

It's ok Matt. Yesterday I was watching TV and the screen froze. My sister and I worked hours on it and it ended up being an update on Verizon's end. So you aren't the only one with new issues.

Return to “Suggestions”