Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

LydiasPost

Cherry Picker

Re: Cherry Points for Product Reviews?
TamIAm wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2024 9:06 am
LydiasPost wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:26 pm
Another point: this new system prints your real first name and last initial, not your ACOT user name, along with the review. I don't care for that.

Me neither. I noticed it automatically put into the line but was able to edit it with Tam I Am. Only it shortened it to Tam I. 🤪 

Thanks for the info. Did not know it could be edited. Will keep that in mind.

Sue2024

Cherry Tart

I figured, if push comes to shove and things get erased, I could always repost if needed.

gegeh1

Cherry Tart

Still no progress on the reviews?  I always try to add mine on my orders but I hate to even bother now :(

Helen W.

Cherry Picker

Ditto, gegeh1. I have several orders that I haven't reviewed. I'd love to hear what's happening with that. 
ImageImageImageImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I have several product reviews that have been in limbo for weeks with the message ‘Your review is being processed”. I’ve given up.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Sue2024

Cherry Tart

Weeks later, my reviews are still not showing, either.

Flasher

Cherry Crush

emmapaige wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 9:00 am
I have several product reviews that have been in limbo for weeks with the message ‘Your review is being processed”. I’ve given up.

Same here.  Mine have had that message for exactly 3 weeks.  So, I won't bother.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

LydiasPost

Cherry Picker

Mine seem to be hit and miss. Some go through and some are sitting. I hope this can be fixed and buyers continue to leave reviews as I do like to read them; can be helpful.

Tam I Am

Cherry Tart

I doubt anything will be done for reviews that have been sitting as pending. I do hope the bugs get fixed though.

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Laura wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 9:33 am
emmapaige wrote:

Same here.  Mine have had that message for exactly 3 weeks.  So, I won't bother. 

It's shame. It was a nice little perk for shopping at ACOT. Of course, that won't stop me from shopping here!!! 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Flasher

Cherry Crush

emmapaige wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:17 pm
Laura wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 9:33 am
emmapaige wrote:

It's shame. It was a nice little perk for shopping at ACOT. Of course, that won't stop me from shopping here!!!  

LOL!  Same.  Nothing will stop me from shopping either!  😂
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Matt Kent

ACOT Employee

Hi all, we haven't forgotten about this. It turns out that reviews were being blocked as an anti-spam measure after a certain number were posted from the same person. We unfortunately have no control over this but we've been trying to work with Shopper Approved to get this limit raised or at least have it reset regularly. It sounds like they aren't going to be able to do that but they have some other ideas they'd like to discuss with us when we're back in the office next week.

Unfortunately we can't do anything about the reviews being "processed" - there's no actual way to approve them and I think it just says that. If nothing else, we can add points manually once this is resolved for those of you that didn't get them when you should have. Sorry for the continued frustration. Happy 4th!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Thanks for the update, Matt!  For me, I don't really care about the points, but I do really enjoy reading other crafter's reviews on products, so I hope at least that part gets ironed out!

Happy 4th to you!

Tam I Am

Cherry Tart

Appreciate the update. I had a feeling there wouldn't be a fix for the ones hanging.
Must've been a pretty low bar they have for anti-spam because in my case, there were only 4 reviews! I also found it weird that only the last item I reviewed (which was also the newest item) was the only one to receive points. You'd think it would be the first one before anti-spam kicked in.  I don't think this review system is 'shopper approved'. ;) LOL

No, not going to stop people from shopping (ACOT is a great site with a great rewards system) but it would prevent people from leaving reviews because it takes time to do that. Those reviews I didn't get points for - I actually went and did a die-cut test for the dies and a stamp test for the stamp set so I could see how it inked up. (The set is not made from photopolymer - they're silicone and those can be iffy.)

LydiasPost

Cherry Picker

I have another concern about this new review system. I might have mixed up a review, thinking it was a different product and left info that does not apply. Well, since it's being "processed," I can't check and/or edit it. If it goes through, and it is wrong, can we edit like the old system??? Will I remember this by the time it ever appears on the product page? Or maybe I'll be lucky and it will never go through. 

Matt Kent

ACOT Employee

Hi all, thanks for your patience while we worked on the review issue. We've been holding out on Shopper Approved updating their product reviews system to accommodate the same person leaving a bunch of reviews at once, but it doesn't look like they're going to have a solution for this in the near future.

Because of that, we decided to fully go back to the old product review system for now. You should see those reviews displayed on product pages again and you can add reviews more easily (and get points) just like before. 

Reviews that were successfully left on Shopper Approved should all have been imported into our system, but we did lose some of the reviews that were stuck as pending. If you left any of those and didn't get your cherry points for them, please send me a message with how many points you should have gotten and we'll get them added manually for you.

Please let us know if you see any issues, and sorry for all the frustration!

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Great news.  Thanks, Matt for staying on top of this.   I did try and do a couple of reviews, but they wouldn't submit when I was done.
    ImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Thanks for the update, Matt!

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Thanks for keeping us updated, Matt! 
Image Image ImageImage

Matt Kent

ACOT Employee

VickiR wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2024 10:48 am
I did try and do a couple of reviews, but they wouldn't submit when I was done.

Should be fixed now, sorry!

Return to “Suggestions”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee