Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Enlarged Customer Ratings?
Do we really need to see the customers' ratings, etc. in larger print in the store?

Makes for more scrolling finding my cherries.

To you as a store it might seem relevant, but to me as a customer I only check the reviews if it's something questionable or new to me.
Image Image ImageImage

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Enlarged Customer Ratings?
I agree. They are rather large!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

Matt Kent

ACOT Employee

Sorry everyone - we're switching over the way that we collect and display reviews to a new system and we're still working out the kinks. I appreciate the feedback and we're looking at ways to improve how they display.

traveler

Cherry Cola

I agree with Deanna,  I'm more interested in reading reviews of products or brands I'm not familiar with than with the total average score. 
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Helen W.

Cherry Picker

I agree, it’s too big and intrusive. I’m looking for product reviews and don’t need an overview of the buying experience. Maybe put the customer ratings on the home page rather than clutter up the product pages?
ImageImageImageImageImage

CraftyDoer

Sweet Cherry Pie

matt wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:32 am
Sorry everyone - we're switching over the way that we collect and display reviews to a new system and we're still working out the kinks. I appreciate the feedback and we're looking at ways to improve how they display.

It's exciting to see upgrades to the website! Thanks for considering the feedback :)
Doing all the crafty things.

Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Suggestions”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee